Ciri Fan Art Thread

+

It's unfair how beautiful she is. ;_; I know there is some photoshop done, but still...

Last edited:
Ill admit that she is beautiful indeed. But being the nitpicky a-hole that i am i have to admit that her face is too cute and innocent for CDP version of Ciri .

@EmperorZorn and you'd have to be a ciriaco again!

...y-you just say that because you're Ciritalian !

But... I've already laid out my plans to re-cirilize earth.

I'll genetically engineer a perfect primeval Ciri-fan-society starting with the Triciriratops' and Velociriraptors,
soon followed by the first cavemen who doodle Ciri fanart on their cave walls, culminating in an empire
where coffee flows in the rivers and happy children play with Ciri action figures (if not they'll be persecuted).

This utopian society will last forever - unless it gets wiped out by a meteor or the invention of the Iphone.

Err... anyways, to stay on topic:

...yeah... that's.... *sigh*

...y-you just say that because you're Ciritalian !

But... I've already laid out my plans to re-cirilize earth.

I'll genetically engineer a perfect primeval Ciri-fan-society starting with the Triciriratops' and Velociriraptors,
soon followed by the first cavemen who doodle Ciri fanart on their cave walls, culminating in an empire
where coffee flows in the rivers and happy children play with Ciri action figures (if not they'll be persecuted).
I'm ciritalian, true, but from 6th book on, that's when I became a ciriaca. I am not worthy!

Evil plans Dr. Evil style...

This utopian society will last forever - unless it gets wiped out by a meteor or the invention of the iCiri.
Fixed.

Err... anyways, to stay on topic:

...yeah... that's.... *sigh*
Yes... yes... best Ciri cosplay I've ever seen, with the one @shinobi2u posted (too bad for the eyes in that one)

At first I read 'you're so hot' and thought I was going to have to beat you to a bloody pulp. Then it got all sweet and cute... but still creeped me out slightly because I couldn't get that first 'OH NO NO NO NO AND HELL NO' thought out of my head. These people craving something else between Geralt and Ciri are making me completely insane... I'm sorry I doubted you good sir....

:sad:

At first I read 'you're so hot' and thought I was going to have to beat you to a bloody pulp. Then it got all sweet and cute... but still creeped me out slightly because I couldn't get that first 'OH NO NO NO NO AND HELL NO' thought out of my head. These people craving something else between Geralt and Ciri are making me completely insane... I'm sorry I doubted you good sir....

:sad:

Just to be completely sure, you realize that by "you're so hot" he meant literally that she seemed to have fever? It's a russian movie, and this phrase in Russian doesn't even have any other meaning besides the literal one, but in the English version you can understand what was meant from his next phrase, where he asked whether she is ill.

Actress Polina Tchekan will be the voice of Ciri in Russian localization of The WItcher 3. You can hear a bit of Ciri's Russian dialogue here (I posted the English translation of these dialogue lines over here). Below the spoiler tag you can find some photos of Polina. I think that she fits Ciri rather well.
Polina Tchekan, Russian voice of Ciri:

View attachment 6814

View attachment 6815

View attachment 6816

Attachments

• kinopoisk.ru-Polina-Chekan-2012671.jpg
    kinopoisk.ru-Polina-Chekan-2012671.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 83
  • kinopoisk.ru-Polina-Chekan-2012672.jpg
    kinopoisk.ru-Polina-Chekan-2012672.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 138
  • kinopoisk.ru-Polina-Chekan-2012681.jpg
    kinopoisk.ru-Polina-Chekan-2012681.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
she did pretty good actually. at first i though like another poster said, that she sounded to bratty but thinking further it makes sense if you consider the context.

Anyway she very much sounds like the ciri from the novels.

Just to be completely sure, you realize that by "you're so hot" he meant literally that she seemed to have fever? It's a russian movie, and this phrase in Russian doesn't even have any other meaning besides the literal one, but in the English version you can understand what was meant from his next phrase, where he asked whether she is ill.

Yeah, I got that after the fact. But the shock at reading that first initial phrase made me almost rage before the rest had time to sink in. : S
Thanks for being sure to clear that up, though!

That tiny little video still weirds me out. I don't really get what it is, but it seems extremely and super affectionate... not sure why, and I can understand the context is WAY out as Russian doesn't use the same context as, well, English does. It is just something odd, I guess. Or I'm just perverted. That is it, too.

Nevermind, I found the reason.

Top Bottom