+

She's... Oh my.. She's so beautiful!
I can't wait to see her full costume!
But...
I bet.. @EmperorZorn is going to forget me when he'll see her T_T

Haaaaaaaaaaaa~ *

...f-forget who ?

..... just kidding !

B-but I think I spilled my coffee in awe.
I have a bad habit of flooding tables with coffee when I see beauty in front of me~

I love it, brought a smile to my face. I hope to see more of your creations in the future :)

That's exactly how I feel about your Ciri fanart, Reptile !

I can't wait until you present your next artistical masterpiece,
you manage to capture so many details with clear and simple lines.

Just slap him a couple of times and he'll return his attention to you. :lol:

D-don't give her ideas, please !
She still has Philippa's whip and until now it was safely locked away. I prefer that it stays that way.

Last edited:
But why? why this amount of khol on their eyes? why? a little slightly more diffuse make Ciri's faces more harmonic.

The cosplays are wonderfull but this wide black eyeliner... it gives me a weird sensation of artifice....

The cosplays are wonderfull but this wide black eyeliner... it gives me a weird sensation of artifice....

I share your opinion, but well... Even If I don't think Ciri would have enough time to cosplay a panda, we can't deny it has its effect..!
And plus, CDPR designed her with a triple Eyeliner dose aswell, so..

But, that cosplayer reminds me an actress..
Kaya Scodelario as Effy Stonem in Skins

Look! Same pose! Same eyeliner..!

Hi there, Here is my ciri fan art, inspired by the beautiful and my favorite cosplay girl Shermie
http://shermie-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Ciri-The-Witcher-491055908

That's some pretty cool work ~ !

I like how you used the lines on this piece, it's minimalistic but shows that fanart
can look good without color and lighting.

Doing this just with a pencil can be tough, so respect for that !

Soooo... I took a look at the original and I have to say that I like that she has these piercing eyes on it.
Check it out, everyone !

(source: Shermie Cosplay )

thank you very much, I really appreciate it. I actually drew this one digitally with painter2015 and an intuos pro tablet however if I'm not drawing digitally I draw traditionally with pen(which I think is a little harder then pencil and I only draw traditionally with pen because I'm a neat freak and don't like how the pencil smudges) anyway my digital and traditional drawing look pretty much the same http://society6.com/albertwint/prints

Shermie has killer eyes. This girl takes all my favorite video games/book characters and I think always somehow manages to improve them. Her facebook page has her newest work and it's always amazing, her love for the art of cosplay really comes through. https://www.facebook.com/shermiecos

That's some pretty cool work ~ !

I like how you used the lines on this piece, it's minimalistic but shows that fanart
can look good without color and lighting.

Doing this just with a pencil can be tough, so respect for that !

Soooo... I took a look at the original and I have to say that I like that she has these piercing eyes on it.
Check it out, everyone !

(source: Shermie Cosplay )

Top Bottom