Ciri Fan Art Thread

+
Chibi Ciri

Lovely cute!!!

Well, that is truly amazing. No plunging neckline, no smokey eyes.Just a girl with a sword. You would like to say a little girl. And a scar. No ordinary scar.
I mean WOW, she is perfect.

Exactly, my friend. Sometimes less is more.

...we should propose something like this as an alternate DLC look for Ciri.

A version that is closer to the books, without exaggerated make-up and cleavage,
with the classical open hair, would surely resonate with the fans.

So... who of us is going to seduce @Marcin Momot to make it happen ? ...I'm not it !

Exactly, my friend. Sometimes less is more.

...we should propose something like this as an alternate DLC look for Ciri.

A version that is closer to the books, without exaggerated make-up and cleavage,
with the classical open hair, would surely resonate with the fans.

So... who of us is going to seduce @Marcin Momot to make it happen ? ...I'm not it !

So close to the saga version as possible ;)
Alternete Ciri look as a DLC - not bad, i do approve. Seducing @Marcin Momot will not be easy though. Hmm ... we need an extraordinary plan.

So close to the saga version as possible ;)
Alternete Ciri look as a DLC - not bad, i do approve. Seducing @Marcin Momot will not be easy though. Hmm ... we need an extraordinary plan.

Well, we could lend a cosplay wig from @VilainCaca and make @shinobi2u wear it.
With a bit of make-up and our keen sense of fashion we could transform him into the perfect bait ~*

Although I doubt that @Marcin Momot would fall for that....
... but it'd still look hilarious, so we should absolutely go for it !

Well, we could lend a cosplay wig from @VilainCaca and make @shinobi2u wear it.
With a bit of make-up and our keen sense of fashion we could transform him into the perfect bait ~*

Although I doubt that @Marcin Momot would fall for that....
... but it'd still look hilarious, so we should absolutely go for it !

I'd say, we need to discuss our master plan in private. We don't want @Marcin Momot to know everything right away, do we?
The vision of @shinobi2u wearing a cosplay from @VilainCaca is very interesing. We need to get @Kinley too ;)

Top Bottom