Ciri Fan Art Thread

+
No actually they all did. Coen specifically was shown teaching her fencing . lambert teached her balance, geralt was the one showing her how to dodge and use the weight of an opponent to propel herself, and Vesemir was shown teaching her about monsters in a book . but likely all of them taught her.

but yeah i think the point of the video is showing ciri doing a move that geralt did in W2

Why?

After reading some thread, finding a little bit of love is very nice ;)

I've been single for most of my life, I don't need any more reminders for how useless I am at relationships thanks! :p Maybe I'll just leave, I don't think I'm wanted here...

I've been single for most of my life, I don't need any more reminders for how useless I am at relationships thanks! :p Maybe I'll just leave, I don't think I'm wanted here...

Not wanted ? You are always welcome here, my friend ~
No one means any harm to you.

But you'll have to understand that you can't expect everyone else to stop enjoying their relationships to accomodate you.
We all need to suck things up in life and our happiness doesn't get handed to us on a silver plate:
all relationships - love or friendships - are hard work and we all failed at some point or another.

So if I can give you a friendly advice:
Pull yourself together, stop dwelling on how miserable you feel and keep trying to change it.
It got most of the people you consider lucky where they are now.

Yes, Reptile... I know, I know... thy will be done.

So.... here.. is some Tatiana Anor....

(Source: JustAnor)

Top Bottom