Ciri Identity SPOILERS

+
Oh now I understand I did not realize the person in question was going by an alias in the past. Well basically I thought the alias and person in question were two completely different people

Also technically i have until the 29th to finish the book. I need to get a new graphics card before I can play the Witcher 3.

Last edited:
Ok, this would be a huge letdown if they come up with “that” as a major plot twist during the game.
But on the other side they don’t warn you to avoid the novels to prevent spoiling important parts of the W3s story for yourself (besides some references).

But I must confess I’m more interested how the love triangle between Triss, Geralt and Yennefer will be resolved ^^

Oh now I understand I did not realize the person in question was going by an alias in the past. Well basically I thought the alias and person in question were two completely different people

Also technically i have until the 29th to finish the book. I need to get a new graphics card before I can play the Witcher 3.

I see you got the message, yes? They were one and the same person all this time...

I am half way through the lady of the lake, still don't understand how she could be his daughter

Keep reading ;P
And if you still have doubts and read all of the books, read the wiki of certain characters. Even I still find some facts about them that I either missed in the books or were a bit too loosely translated. (I read the very early fan translations ;P)

Top Bottom