Ciri in Cyberpunk

+
well at THAT time her powers where still limited
But she jumps with her Sword so.... quite save to assume
she can jump with some equipment.

Problem with CP wpn would be running out of ammo soon enough.
(for example)

For the greating the CP world instead of fanservice.... there is quite the intriguing
thing about HER roaming Night City. She ll be FULL BIOLOGICAL right? So that might
qualify as fetish in CP2077 hehehehheh.

But on a more Cirious matter... why not an interaction with her like, teaching her about
the world so she can fit in better? Going out to have some fun and wind off, such things
you know. I think it would not contracdict the Cyberpunk world at all.

I would assume on jumping in, someone like Ciri would be quite lost...

Last edited:
I Think we will see her again.
Ciris dialogue in witcher 3 has to mean something.

Maybe a little quest, or some dialogues.
But i don't expect much.And does Not have to be.

IT WILL SO GONNA HAPPEN
Well, it already did actually. Ciri was there long time before us :love:

Cyberpunk Ciri... the first fictional character that already has a design/cosplay without even "existing".

lol awesome cosplay

What I wanna know is how many of you "instantly" knew (when playing Tw3 for the first time) that when Ciri was talking to Gerald it was a direct cyberpunk reference/Easter Egg? The moment she mentioned "they had metal in their head" ........I was like .......controller drop .....and that's even before I had references here on the forums about it. I have friends and they were....."no I don't get it" .....only when I went into an explanation, the penny dropped. But me I knew it immediatly.

Last edited:
I can't! We must bear this TOGETHER!
Oh, the humanity!!!!!! (Starts to rant while trying to sound angry and not start laughing hysterically.) "Thanks CDPR for dropping CP 2077 hints into A WITCHER GAME! JUST WHAT I ALWAYS WANTED FOR A GAME I HAVE WAITED NEARLY 30 YEARS FOR JUST FOR IT TO GET TURNED INTO "CYBER- TUNNELS AND TROLLS!" (A.K.A: SHADOWRUN... or RIFTS...THE NEXT GENERATION! Sorry, Shadowrun fans...really couldn't help myself.). What in MOG'S NAME IS NEXT? CHROME PLATED UNICORNS? PIXIES with CYBERWINGS?...Ok, let me calm down and make a simple plea: "Look, I know you all love Ciri. I know that CDPR hinted at her being in the Cyberpunk world... I get it, I really do and I think Ciri is a total fox that "my V" would love to "violently interface" (A.K.A: Have sex with)....Perhaps SEVERAL TIMES. But PLEASE! In the name of everything that is sacred...KEEP MAGIC OUT OF MY DARK, GRITTY FUTURE! Thanks, I love ya'll and peace.

Forum veteran
Ciri won't be in the game because they're too busy implementing a huge Iorveth cameo. That's why he wasn't in The Witcher 3. He fell into a transdimensional portal and everyone just assumed his pointy ears and face wound were a fashion/aug thing.

Ciri won't be in the game because they're too busy implementing a huge Iorveth cameo. That's why he wasn't in The Witcher 3. He fell into a transdimensional portal and everyone just assumed his pointy ears and face wound were a fashion/aug thing.

There’s also an explicit sex scene with him and the cookie monster. Can’t go too much into details, but a spoon and a car battery are involved.

I hope he hates the idea too. ;)

That’s said in jest, but I really do hope there’s no visitors from other, unrelated franchises.
I could handle her as an easter egg, the sort of thing that most people would miss. Like if you could only see her though a scope as she stares at the sunset for a few minutes from the top floor of the tallest building.

My man. Fan service sucks.

How so? I mean I agree that fan service CAN suck, i.e. in case something is extremely in your face and cheaply made but how would this kind of fan service suck? If she is not part of the main quest but just an easteregg, it's completely irrelevant. Saying fan service suck would mean, everything fans like and want sucks, which would mean.. well everything sucks.

How so? I mean I agree that fan service CAN suck, i.e. in case something is extremely in your face and cheaply made but how would this kind of fan service suck? If she is not part of the main quest but just an easteregg, it's completely irrelevant. Saying fan service suck would mean, everything fans like and want sucks, which would mean.. well everything sucks.

I tend to agree here. It is not about implementing it, but how.

If Ciri appears as an NPC you can spot, or a short interaction. It would be good. IMO making a full quest with her would be bad. It needs to be subtle. And its not "fanservice". It was implied very heavily that the Cyberpunk world was one that Ciri visited, hence it makes sense. Fanservice would be if Ciri being there made no sense and/if she had too much presence. With a subtle / really small implementation - it would be a positive thing imo.

Originally I was thinking a side quest with or featuring her would be good, though the more I think about it the more I think seeing her Teleport in fight a few people and teleport out would be better. Could be a cool scripted sequence in a set location in the world and have it so you character doesn't move during it or even have it be a cut-scene so you can't miss it. Reading more about the Cyberpunk world just makes me think a quest with her would be better suited to a Shadowrun game since that has Fantasy elements and she won't just make you wish she was playable through the whole game. Now if I could go through and unlock a Ciri Mode than a quest might be cool but I probably wouldn't play the main game if the teleporting is done really well.

Top Bottom