Ciri in Cyberpunk

+
Thats the way to do it!

https://images.app.goo.gl/C9818uZwV6stuHey7

Pictures like that kinda makes me want somekind of "secret X-rated" stuff. Maybe you have a chance to unlock them at lvl ups or so, but only for those who want them, majority shouldnt know nothing about them. Sex Fantasies so to speak, its actually interesting concept, you dont need to do anything kinky/nasty stuff.

Last edited:
Ciri doesn't even have to show up, but if there are any traces she was there it would be really cool

I see it happening ciri does talk about going to the future at one point in the witcher 3

except the fact it has already been flat out said it wont happen by cdpr
They have changed their mind before. A lot of people want this, judging by how many threads get started about it. CDPR doesn't even have to go out of their way to do it either. Something small is really all it would take.

The plot in Cyberpunk will be in shambles if Ciri isn't in the game. It all started with the easter egg TW3 and now CDPR has to wrap things up.

The plot in Cyberpunk will be in shambles if Ciri isn't in the game. It all started with the easter egg TW3 and now CDPR has to wrap things up.
for all we know ciri's visit was in 2019 pr 2022 well before the events going on in 2077 is going on she never gave any indication of a year in the world she visited
Post automatically merged:

They have changed their mind before. A lot of people want this, judging by how many threads get started about it. CDPR doesn't even have to go out of their way to do it either. Something small is really all it would take.
they specifically said there will be no crossovers because it would kill emersion and lore for the world. If and thats a very big if it where to happen it will be a minor dlc way down the road like 2 or 3 year

No, no they don't. The plot will be fine without this fanservice
I don't think Garrison was serious with his comment.

As for Ciri's presence in Cyberpunk 2077, big "nah" from me. It was a cute little reference back in The Witcher 3 that people overexposed due to information drought regarding Cyberpunk 2077 after Witcher 3 launch, which made them seek any potential talking point, even something as ridiculous as Ciri cameo (some people even wanted for her to play a major role in the story or at least a sidequest with her, which to me seemed like a shockingly ignorant attitude toward the source material). Now when we have a lot more informations about what Cyberpunk 2077 is, there is no reason to bring back that old talking point again, let it rest when it's place, in the dumpster of fandom history that is.

What if Ciri didnt time traveled into Cyberpunk's universe, instead she traveled into Star Trek's universe. :smart:

Or maybe an entirely different futuristic world?!

What if Ciri didnt time traveled into Cyberpunk's universe, instead she traveled into Star Trek's universe. :smart:

Or maybe an entirely different futuristic world?!
actually i think its pretty clear she traveled to ciberpunk univers but i highly doubt it was during the same point in time as 2077 is hapening

She can travel between space and TIME. No problem there. It would be awesome to have her cameo in the game, but I don't think CDPR will do it.

CDPR drop an easter egg about their Cyberpunk universe in a small off handed comment by Ciri and now fans believe it means that she will make an appearance in the game. That's ridiculous.

We are losing girls left and right, first Gaga and now Ciri. Cant say Im happy if this turns into "bro" game.

Just don't get your jimmies rustled if there won't be any cameo or reference at all, Ciri fans.

I still think if people want Ciri (so bad) they should just make their character look as closely as her as possible and pretend to be her. A working compromise.

We are losing girls left and right, first Gaga and now Ciri. Cant say Im happy if this turns into "bro" game.

Would it be fun PR-stunt if they started to hype some girls again, then when the game was about to launch, they would abandon us.

This game will have a ton of side quests. A quick Ciri mission wouldn't distract from the greater story and world going on. I hope they do it, but I also wouldn't want them to spoil the surprise. My dream scenario is that they've planned a Ciri side quest since day one, and are just letting the players find out for themselves by staying quiet.

Top Bottom