Ciri: Nova still has Resilience when the player is using Damien de la Tour (11 provisions)

+
This seems to be a known issue as I've seen other players mention it, but I'll post it here, hoping that CDPR will get around to fixing it.

Ciri: Nova specifically says that as long as no other cards in the deck have 10 or more provisions, Ciri: Nova will have Resilience, Shield, and Veil.

However, even if you have Damien de la Tour (11 provisions) in your deck, you can still have Ciri: Nova with all her extra statuses.

I don't know if other 10 or more provision cards have no effect on her, but specifically, this is the way it is with Damien de la Tour.

P.S. And, no, I do not play her in my deck as that would be cheating...or taking advantage of a bug. ;)

I just built a deck with only Damien and the rest 9 provisions or less. Could not replicate what you say, when playing Ciri:nova it does not get the statuses

I just built a deck with only Damien and the rest 9 provisions or less. Could not replicate what you say, when playing Ciri:nova it does not get the statuses

Hmmmmmmmm...maybe I missed something then...it was a game against an opponent...maybe he deployed a Letho without me seeing it...too bad we can't watch replays of our matches.

Ciri Nova gets the effects if you discover her with brivery, even if your deck doesnt meet the conditions.
That bug is not new. :beer:

Top Bottom