Ciri screenshot thread

+

I have new one... ;)

Attachments

• The Witcher 3_ Wild Hunt_20160727144509.jpg
    The Witcher 3_ Wild Hunt_20160727144509.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 267
Ciri is, in my opinion, not only designed as a very beautiful character, but I think the most realistic looking character I've ever seen in a video game. She looks like a real woman in every scene. Better than any animated Hollywood movie I've seen as well.

Ciri is, in my opinion, not only designed as a very beautiful character, but I think the most realistic looking character I've ever seen in a video game. She looks like a real woman in every scene. Better than any animated Hollywood movie I've seen as well.

Well tbh, every Character in The Witcher 3 looks very Realistic...but imagine if they would have done Motion Capturing too like in L.A Noire. That would have been Awesome!

But yes, Ciri is really well done! And maybe it is because of her really Individual look cuz i mean there is no other Character that looks the same as her!

I like her war paint. Though it would be nice if she could have it sometimes, and then take it off at others. Kind of like how certain story NPC's change outfits or hairstyles when they want to be more presentable or cleaned up.

Top Bottom