Ciri: The Lion Cub suggestions

+
Ciri: The Lion Cub suggestions

Well... we have like, all sorts of incarnations of Ciri in the game right now, but Little Ciri is still nowhere to be found. And the kiddo is a pretty funny character, so I would love to see her around. I did not gave it too much thought and went with the lazy design so far, which is Create, so I made this stupid-ass list for her:

Let's look at them lists now:

Gold Mages:
  • Avallac'h
  • Avallac'h: The Sage
  • Yennefer
  • Yennefer: Enchantress
  • Yennefer: Conjurer
  • Triss
  • Triss: Butterflies
  • Coral
  • Ithlinne Aegli
  • Philippa Eilhart
  • Keira Metz
  • Vilgeforz
  • Xarthisius
  • Caranthir
  • Brewess: Ritual
  • Weavess: Incantation
  • Whispess: Tribute
A pretty solid list just here and a pretty deep pool with tons of versatility. Of course, it can be really abusive with ST till Ithline has her ability unchanged.

Gold Witchers:
  • Ciri
  • Ciri: Nova
  • Ciri: Dash
  • Geralt
  • Geralt: Igni
  • Geralt: Aard
  • Geralt: Yrden
  • Vesemir: Mentor
  • Eskel: Pathfinder
  • Lambert: Swordmaster
  • Kiyan
  • Letho Of Gullet
  • Letho: Kingslayer

Oh, man... now I can hear the Ciri: Nova haters outcry piercing my brain already.

I can see how this can be OP, but there are ways to work around it, like make her Create one out of two, instead of three cards. There is also the idea to simply chose between four cards, no matter Witchers or Mages, to make it less competitive, but in general I really do like this idea, albeit not being the biggest Create fan out there (to say the least).

SHALLAHJUSTICE Actually no, cause she has the tie in with the Sorcerers Order too around Yen and Triss. Yeah, it might be a bit random, but it's there.

Than you have the Crones and Caranthir, which also have a tie in with, well, chasing her around.

Top Bottom