Ciri vs Ciri:Dash

+
Ciri vs Ciri:Dash

Hey all!
I finally have enough to craft a legendary and was looking at Ciri since I've seen her a lot on YouTube and in other decks. But then I've seen Ciri:Dash and was wondering why I haven't seen her more?
From my deck's perspective, I run a monster weather build that really has no need for RNR (unless its a necessity?). I can usually win round 1 which then I could use Ciri for round 2.
But I recently just grabbed Sarah from a keg and figured I could use her to draw out Ciri:Dash mostly in the last round or when needed.
Just fishing for some feedback!

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
Ciri: Dash only works in very specific decks, unlike the one you're running. At the very least, I wouldn't pick Ciri: Dash.

Caretaker, Caranthir and Woodland Spirit are better choices.

Depends on your deck thinning. How many cards are usually left in your deck at the end of the game?

I think Geels might be more useful to draw out Ciri Dash for a second time.

But I don't think Sarah has the effect you want in combination with Ciri Dash.

PackingMoney;n8782030 said:
You could go Caranthir or Ge'els if you also run crones.

I don't have Crones yet, but not sure if I really need them yet...I even beat a monster deck who saved them for last and almost had me. I will def try them out as soon as I can get them!

4RM3D;n8782300 said:
Ciri: Dash only works in very specific decks, unlike the one you're running. At the very least, I wouldn't pick Ciri: Dash.

Caretaker, Caranthir and Woodland Spirit are better choices.

I have been lucky enough to get Caretaker and Woodland Spirit (hence how Monsters became my main) and they both have been great so far! Caranthir does seem to be a better fit over both Ciri cards.

I can easily use him in all three rounds, where as the Ciri's seem to be more situational...

devivre;n8782340 said:
Depends on your deck thinning. How many cards are usually left in your deck at the end of the game?

I think Geels might be more useful to draw out Ciri Dash for a second time.

But I don't think Sarah has the effect you want in combination with Ciri Dash.

So far, Sarah has only been useful in one match today after playing around 3-4 hours. She's def going to be shelved now. I have seen Ge'els in pretty

much every Monster deck that I have either played against or watched on YouTube. I'm not sure if I need him that much or if I'm underestimating his

value...

The Golds I play are Caretaker, Woodland Spirit, Imlerith and Geralt. Caretaker and Woodland Spirit have been fantastic so far, while Imlerith and Geralt

are mostly fillers.... But I have never had a match where I absolutely needed one of them to pop up, they are more of a luxury really.

So I might switch out Geralt or Imlerith out with Caranthir....but I also have a premium Triss Merigold collecting dust....

Thank you all for you feedback!!!

colorad0kid1107;n8785560 said:
So far, Sarah has only been useful in one match today after playing around 3-4 hours. She's def going to be shelved now. I have seen Ge'els in pretty much every Monster deck that I have either played against or watched on YouTube. I'm not sure if I need him that much or if I'm underestimating his value...

The Golds I play are Caretaker, Woodland Spirit, Imlerith and Geralt. Caretaker and Woodland Spirit have been fantastic so far, while Imlerith and Geralt are mostly fillers.... But I have never had a match where I absolutely needed one of them to pop up, they are more of a luxury really. So I might switch out Geralt or Imlerith out with Caranthir....but I also have a premium Triss Merigold collecting dust....

Thank you all for you feedback!!!

Geels would make a bit sense if you had Ciri:Dash. If you draw Ciri:Dash in round one for example and play her, you have a good chance that Geels lets you play her a second time with more strength. I don't think Ciri:Dash will work well enough without this card in a monster deck (deck thinning is usually a lot weaker than SK, ST or NG). But in general I think normal Ciri makes a lot more sense for Monsters than CiriDash.

Ciri dash is only worth if you play her on all 3 rounds (or at the very least 2 rounds) and you will only achieve that with some insane mulligan mechanics which is only really available right now to the nilfgaard faction and, to be frank, even for that faction there are already better gold options.

In other words; dont craft ciri dash.

If you really want a neutral gold slot go for the regular ciri.

Ciri is super powerful and tricky in round 1 but only OK in round 2. If you are usually winning round 1 then she would be kind of useless imo. I would say craft none of them.

Top Bottom