Ciri vs. The Crones

+
Greetings -

So I'm battling the Crones as Ciri and having no luck. The Magic Amulet is useless under ground I guess, and while Blink is helpful, I can't put all three down before dying. Ciri has no food to eat, Swallow to drink, etc. Anyone have any successful strategies to share? Thank you!

Post moved!

First questions:

1.) Are you using any mods, or have you ever used any in the past?
2.) What difficulty are you using?
3.) Is it an NG+ playthrough? If so are you using enemy scaling?

Suggestions off the bat:
Don't be too aggressive. Ciri should teleport, hit once or twice...maybe three times if you're absolutely sure you can get it in safely...then teleport again and defend. The Crones don't really attack that much, but it can seem hectic when all three of them are going.

Definitely choose one and be sure you're maintaining focus. Don't get distracted by the others. Pick your target and bring it down, then do the same with the next one.

Use the terrain effectively. The big ol' cauldron in the center of the space is actually quite useful. It's not much of a barrier for attacks, but it can seriously interfere with both your and the AI's movement. It sort of acts like chasing your target around a really big tree. Feel for when it's time to start rotating around the the other way.

(Been a while since I've played...not remembering all the details! [Uh-oh! Time for a new TW3 playthrough soon! :p ])

Top Bottom