Ciri's alternative look DLC available

+
I love it.

Still not available on Steam though : (

---------- Post merged on 19-07-2015 at 01:02 AM ----------

Its still not on Steam. Hope we get it tomorrow.

I don't have the possibility to check that for myself at the moment so I just want to ask if it is true that you need patch 1.07 installed for that DLC (on PC)?
I don't feel like installing Patch 1.07 for now after reading about the possible problems.
1.06 runs fine for me and I don't have any big issues with it but meaning that I will be left out for this DLC and possibly the remaining DLC's would be a bad decision from CDPR.

I don't have the possibility to check that for myself at the moment so I just want to ask if it is true that you need patch 1.07 installed for that DLC (on PC)?
I don't feel like installing Patch 1.07 for now after reading about the possible problems.
1.06 runs fine for me and I don't have any big issues with it but meaning that I will be left out for this DLC and possibly the remaining DLC's would be a bad decision from CDPR.

Yes it is true. I tried and it doesn't work.
It say " this buid is not compatible with this dlc, please make it up to date" sorry for the bad translation, I have the french GOG (not steam) version :)

Top Bottom