Ciri's Biggest Fan contract is bugged

+
I have completed all contracts relevant to Ciri's Journey but "Ciri's Biggest Fan" did not trigger. It shows us unfulfilled.
Untitled.png

I get stuff like that sometimes, too. Usually the isssue takes some time and resolves itself. Just wait 15-30 minutes and log in again.
I can also confirm that I got the reward.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Its definitely a recurring problem, lots of players have it, me included, and many have also reported, as when you go to send a ticket, one of the 'common issues' there is precisely Ciri's Biggest Fan bugs.

In my case, i completed all journey quests but bought the journey later on, and the previous contracts that lead to Ciri's Biggest fan title dont appear completed.

I really hope they fix it in December's patch, i said on my support ticket i aint spending more money until they fix this and i hope others do the same.

Hi guys.
Met some problem with this Contract. I can't find Tales by the fire after new update in May 2022. Is it only me who meets such a problem? Without passing Tales by the fire impossible to finish Ciri's biggest fan. Your advice will be highly appreciated.

Hi guys.
Met some problem with this Contract. I can't find Tales by the fire after new update in May 2022. Is it only me who meets such a problem? Without passing Tales by the fire impossible to finish Ciri's biggest fan. Your advice will be highly appreciated.
I have the exact same problem. I can't find the contract "Tales by the fire" anywhere so i can't complete "Ciri's biggest fan" and because of that also the "Like father like daughter" contract is stuck.

Is "Tales by the fire" a quest to complete all the journey quests? CDPR may be deciding how to change it or whether to eliminate it. That'd be my guess. It was simple when only one journey was available: do your journey quests each week and you automatically complete the meta-quest. Now you might have two journeys. If every journey quest isn't applied to the same journey, then the "complete all journey quests" quest will fail.

If "Tales by the fire" is one of those quests

Hi guys ı just want to ask u about previous quest section. I was unable to complete the previous weekly quests. The change task button is not working properly ı think. Any ıdeas how can ı complete previous week quests?

Everyone who did not manage to get "Tales by the fire" before the appearance of endless adventures faced the fact that this achievement can no longer be obtained, as the type of tasks that are included in the adventure has changed. This is a bug that needs to be fixed, otherwise it becomes impossible to get several contracts at once, since they are associated with this contract.

Everyone who did not manage to get "Tales by the fire" before the appearance of endless adventures faced the fact that this achievement can no longer be obtained, as the type of tasks that are included in the adventure has changed. This is a bug that needs to be fixed, otherwise it becomes impossible to get several contracts at once, since they are associated with this contract.

Also Quest Log need to be fixed.

Top Bottom