Claire "inside" her truck.

+
I mean, come on guys. This is just sad.

Attachments

• stuck in truck.GIF
    stuck in truck.GIF
    466.6 KB · Views: 275
I mean, normally this sort of thing ends up being a one time glitch or one off, and people just chuckle.
But this type of crap happens EVERYWHERE. Especially people lying down in the ripperdoc or netrunner chairs.
Or those folks in wheelchairs.

It's just... sad. I mean, there's games put together on shoestring budgets that have better quality animations and such.

I know your feel... I haven't myself had the opportunity to play controller in hands, yet I've seen dozens of hours of gameplay, seen the overall scheme of the "open world", the "narrative opportunities", "immersive gameplay", etc.

I'm nearly as sad as you are... I have found some answers to the burning questions that came numerous on that 10th December, the why, the how, reading pages of comments on the forum and spending hours of writing so my English translation matches my thoughts ; and I may not always show my sour side because I prefer to laugh when I feel like it.

Somewhere in my mind, I've already moved on to other topics that I knew needed my attention the most, like life things, artistic career, friends. My time for Cyberpunk -the game- has expired. I keep popping here, mostly on stand-by and watch attitude, having nothing much to contribute until something really new catches my attention again ^^

Here, today I've made a humorous / satiric advert (for a contest), I've had very much fun watching all the bug compilations on Youtube for making this video, and it sums up my feelings about Cyberpunk 2077. I think that it's really important to keep distances with expectations : I always fall in early access and preorders for years (Shenmue 3 among others LOL), but I try learn to keep safe from disappointment. A good laugh is the most valuable shield, it can be your friend too :giggle:

Last edited:
Top Bottom