Claire is how you properly do...

+
A Transgender character in games *cough* Andromeda *cough*. When you first meet her nothing in her personality, way she talks or acts, screams trans. Shes just a normal human being, really likeable, charismatic and interesting. The first words out of her mouth are not "I'm transgendered and here is my reason for doing it and im gonna tell you this really, personal life story even though I only have known you for 5 seconds" You don't get to know this information into many hours later after you have got to know Claire after she opens up about her husband's death. You get the feeling that you had to earn her trust to know this about it, and V doesn't even comment on it, no options to question her about it or anything (which I think is a missed opportunity but not the biggest deal)

Kudos CDPR. Job well done.

One of the few things i was possetively suprised at in this game was Claire. The quests in them self wasent that great but the character and interactions with V feelt very organic. most close friends npcs are this way.

One of the few things i was possetively suprised at in this game was Claire. The quests in them self wasent that great but the character and interactions with V feelt very organic. most close friends npcs are this way.

Yeah she's such a real character I was genuinely surprised when she told me about it such a "normal" (Whatever the fuck that means) character

I only noticed her being trans when I saw trans flag on her Beast before she told me herself. :D

Top Bottom