Clans and Communities for potential multiplayer environment

+

Clans and Communities for potential multiplayer environment

• Clan systems in game sound awesome.

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • Clans belong outside of the game, oldskool.

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • A lobby is enough for me.

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I don't care one way or the other.

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • I don't play well with others.

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
Any particular reason you'd use a micro-missile launcher as opposed to some other weapon?

Because it's self-homing and therefor, cheap.

Sounds like you've read Ready Player One by Ernest Cline. If not you really should.

It's on my to-read list. Still getting over Machine Man by Max Barry. Good but horrible. Reading Crossover by Joel Shepherd, which is Replicant fun.

...that is SO choice. I heartily approve of these shenanigans.

Of course you do. They were shen and gans. Would have been EVEN BETTER if only I'd remembered that unliek SP, you respawn very close to your death in MP and so while I sat there laughing, she shot me in the face. Mutter. Stupid respawn.

Would have been EVEN BETTER if only I'd remembered that unliek SP, you respawn very close to your death in MP and so while I sat there laughing, she shot me in the face. Mutter. Stupid respawn.
Heh. If you reaaaaaaally want to grief someone...

Once you get to Level 70 (and you have a million bucks laying around,) you can get a tank. A TANK. Pretty much insta-kill for any squishy targets. You can see where they respawn on the map, and chase them down before they get a chance to run. You can pretty much endlessly cycle them until your eyes well up with tears from laughter, or until they ragequit.

There are a lot of Gang/Corporations/Terrorists Groups/Sects, etc... in Cyberpunk 2020, and CDPR said there would be plenty of crew to join in the SP, a similar thing could be fun online, so depending of what kind of organisation you're in, your objectives will not be the same.

Some kind of an MMO (don't start to scream right now, I don't want this in the game, but maybe later, for a specific game, maybe a 2020 game), with an open Night City, filled with online players, all having their job/crew, etc... could be something fun, CDPR could put some event, generating objective to each kind of clan, and players would play it their way, it would be chaotic but really fun, i think.

some kind of an mmo (don't start to scream right now, i don't want this in the game, but maybe later, for a specific game, .

ieyyeyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeagaaggahayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeieieiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

But here you will play with usssssss.

Teeee!

Playing PvP with someone I know I could deal with (well ... there's still the reaction time thing).
At least then I'll be playing against adults ... well ... on second thought ...

Playing PvP with someone I know I could deal with (well ... there's still the reaction time thing).
At least then I'll be playing against adults ... well ... on second thought ...
Teee!

My reaction time is shite. My pals and I were on WoW last night laughing that all these years later, none of us have a clue. Still. And still fun.

It's the laughter that matters - the rest is window dressing.

Let me tell you a brief story.

The other night, I stood high atop a virtual skyscraper, in a friend's apartment. I was watching virtual Los Angeles spread out before me. We talked about his day, my day. He showed me one of his new acquisitions. We remarked about his character's dubious taste in phallic art and debated whether a cubbyhole was a bookshelf as well.

After awhile, a stranger buzzed to be let in. He did so, and we were bemused that "she" made straight for the alcohol and marijuana. In a video game, no less. I found her clothing taste deplorable and went outside to shoot her when she exited. It made me feel better, at least until she took her revenge.

After that, we spent some time cooperating in one of his undone missions in-game before I logged for the night.

He lives on the other side of the continent. Hanging out with his virtual self is quite likely as close as we will ever come to actual time together. Such is modern life in our expanded communities.

That's why I want MP in Cyberpunk 2077 and clans, communities and Teams. Because for some of you assholes, that's the closest I'll ever get to having a drink with you, going for a walk with you, or laughing together about the random idiocy of visiting strangers.

Well, that and shooting Suzy with a micro-missile launcher a whole lot until she rage-quits. Heh heh heh. Because happiness is a prison and I want to free you from your prisons.

I suddenly feel as if I have been romanced.... romanced hard..... LE SWOON....

Heh. If you reaaaaaaally want to grief someone...

Once you get to Level 70 (and you have a million bucks laying around,) you can get a tank. A TANK. Pretty much insta-kill for any squishy targets. You can see where they respawn on the map, and chase them down before they get a chance to run. You can pretty much endlessly cycle them until your eyes well up with tears from laughter, or until they ragequit.
Wolf and I were on the other night, small lobby, only 4 people, when we see this dude moving towards the southwestern side of the city.... it's obvious he is going for a tank...

So we race over, hop in the dudes tank, and drive away, then we get a cargobob and fly the tank up to the top of a skyscraper.... shooting the fucker, with the tank, in mid air, as he tries to follow us with another chopper...

For the next 2 hour2 we watch and delite as he rages, he keeps coming at us, trying everything he can to get his precious little tank back (while your tank is out you cannot call for another, or any other specialty vehicle... ) and we just keep killing him over and over again................. with his own tank....

Wolf and I were on the other night, small lobby, only 4 people, when we see this dude moving towards the southwestern side of the city.... it's obvious he is going for a tank...

So we race over, hop in the dudes tank, and drive away, then we get a cargobob and fly the tank up to the top of a skyscraper.... shooting the fucker, with the tank, in mid air, as he tries to follow us with another chopper...

For the next 2 hour2 we watch and delite as he rages, he keeps coming at us, trying everything he can to get his precious little tank back (while your tank is out you cannot call for another, or any other specialty vehicle... ) and we just keep killing him over and over again................. with his own tank....
Oh, that's GOOD. That's beautiful. =D

wisdom... you and your buddy are assholes...

that being said your bloody awesome :D and being an asshole is totally allowed.

Hell you were probably agents of good, who knows what that other tank spawning prick was going to do, you potentially saved the games of countless netizens - being an asshole is glorious sometimes.

anyway i'm ressurecting this thread because i like what i'm reading and :p I hope one day we could all meet in CP2077 and chill at the afterlife bar in virtual person and perhaps ddos a corp or 2 afterwards for credits or something ;)

he has to play to have moments... but much like role playing games, he just isn't cool enough...

The thing with clans is that if they fit it in to the setting right, whether it's multiplayer or not is pretty much neither here nor there, and even if it was just single player, I'd still like to make my own 'in-game' clan or edgerunner gang, simply because that kind of style over substance, reputation proceeds you type idea is engrained into the setting anyway

I prefer single player always when it comes to playing on my Playstation 4 i would like clans in it but if its Ai computer clans only i don't like playing with other people they always screw things up.

Top Bottom