Clarity on EXP system, is it bugged or not?

+
Clarity on EXP system, is it bugged or not?

If possible from someone at CDPR I would like some clarity over how the EXP system works.

For a couple of days now I'm not sure if the EXP system is bugged on PS4. For what I deemed to be normal was when you received a significant amount of experience points at the end of story and side quests. Say in the 100 - 200 range.

However, in the past few days of my play through this seems to have stopped. For example, this evening I tried out the "of swords and dumplings" side quest. I was level 21, and the suggested level for the quest is 24, highlighted green. Now throughout I got several little bits of experience points, 10's and 20's. However when the quest finished, nothing was awarded. Now I thought the end of quests - side and normal - you were always awarded with EXP points, I'd like someone to confirm if this is the case or not, otherwise I will stop playing the game altogether until this has been patched. I still receive EXP from killing monsters before anyone asks, I would just like to know if this is a bug, or its how the EXP system works. I assume because it was highlighted green in my quest log I receive no EXP because it was too easy.

So is this a bug, or is this how the system works?

Quests that are 6 levels (or more) lower than yours are not granting experience. Anything else should reward you with exp, we are looking into the issue.

Top Bottom