Clicks incorrectly registering in-game

+
Доброго времени суток! Хотел обратить внимание на следующую проблему. Когда я сворачиваю игру, зайти на почту или переключить музыку, не важно, любая причина. Когда я кликаю в браузере допустим на письмо, в игре так же происходит клик. Уже не раз я нажимал на выход в игру, когда просто хотел открыть письмо. Я уже привык к этой особенности, и просто закрываю игру на 1-2 минуты что бы проверить почту. Но все же, было бы удобнее не закрывать игру, и не переживать, что я кликая в браузере, накликаю в игре :) Спасибо!

Ниже переведу свое сообщение через google.transalate т.к. сам из Казахстана и английского не знаю, sorry!

---------

Good day! I wanted to pay attention to the following problem. When I minimize the game, go to the post office or switch music, it doesn’t matter for any reason. When I click in a browser, let's say a letter, the game also clicks. More than once I clicked on the exit to the game, when I just wanted to open the letter. I'm already used to this feature, and just close the game for 1-2 minutes to check the mail. But still, it would be more convenient not to close the game, and not to worry that I click in the browser, click in the game :) Thank you!

Below I will translate my message through google.transalate since I don’t know English from Kazakhstan, sorry!

Top Bottom