Cloaks

+
Cloaks

I was wondering if the game would benefit from a possible cloak slot. It would add to my immersion. It could be tricky tweaking every armor model to not clip through a cloak so it could be too much of a hassle. What do you think?
I mean something along these lines:

Hu... would be possible, I guess. The engine is definitely capable of it. Maybe cloaks could go into the alternate equipment slot for masks, the lamp and other miscellaneous stuff?

Last edited:
Some of the loading screens also show art of Geralt wearing a cloak while in Novigrad and we see him just overall wearing it often so it would be really cool to have a cloak and would fit in lore-wise as well. Most of the concept armors also had hoods and cloaks or capes and looked amazing but sadly all of those were either redesigned or removed altogether. Probably gonna be added as free DLC later.

It would be nice if the cloak also had an effect on what the random NPCs shout out. For example they wouldn't be able to see your eyes, or even that you're a witcher.

This is very needed. I dont see a reason not to have it in game, if its not added maybe someone could mod it in, but this isnt skyrim and the engine is perfectly capable of handling cloaks the right way. IMO it wouldn't be too much of an issue for me if there was some clipping either. And lore wise it makes sense, Geralt probably doesnt always want to reveal himself to everyone.

I heard it had to do something with the clipping of geralts hair thats why they did not implented it in-game but hopefully they bring the hoodies cloaks back i miss them allot.

Top Bottom