Clones Everywhere

+
Hi chooms

is it only in my game or is it full of clones?
Cyberpunk2077.png

mhh, I admit seeing doubles quite regularly, being careful, but at this point, no never :(
(7x the same and one double...)
There it is abused o_O

On Xbox Series X you see twins on the streets from time to time, but that's it. Doesn't bother me too much. But THAT is a little extreme.

I found that the game spawns duplicated npcs a lot when loading a save file in the middle of a densely populated area, or when you purposely turn your V repeatedly around to force npcs to appear. That's because the game is forced to load on the spot a lot of characters, and some of them end up being clones. If you just roam around it happens much less, because the game has the "time" to load npcs in a more gradual and natural way. But when it's forced to load a lot of things on screen at the same time, then things can go funky.

well, I had a few clones in this one
photomode_09072021_044847.png

a little bit annoying because you cant really come back to this scene. 7 girls with a foldtop, 12 with a green top, 7 guys with white jacket and 5 with a gold shirt and suspenders and a few other doubles

Where's Waldo? everywhere :)
Yeah, it seemed to be a little better few builds back. But lowered current crowd density to medium and the most noticed were hanging in threes.

The one that I notice most is the groupie from Silverhand's first flashback with the cyberarm. I see her everywhere!

Sometimes I even make up stuff in my head for why, lol. Like she's a figment of my imagination of the construct in my mind, haha. So like a figment of a figment.

Top Bottom