Closed Beta is Now Live!

+
I didn't get in this time but ooh boy am I hoping the next wave I'm lucky enough to get an invite. 8)

Anyways, congratz to those who did get in, and I hope you're having a blast! :peace:

Hi!guys!You know I'm already to play this game. Buy a Notebook,Took a week off.
Then I guess just there's one problem left. :stoptrolling:I NEED A KEY!

Woke up to a nice surprise, late invite to the beta waiting me in the mail, thank you CDR for letting me test your product! <3

To all with problem about lack of progress. Just quit and run the game again and progress will be visible. I have 6lvl and rewards are visible after reaching every question mark :)

Hey i'm with everyone on the "when is the next invite wave" I've been looking for this for MONTHS, just like a lot of people i'm betting and a clue to our next chance of getting in would be nice, i spent pretty much 3/4 of my time in witcher 3 playing gwent and spent weeks looking for a playable version online so when the official game was announced i was really hyped and signed up instantly!!!! unfortunately i didnt get in but hey, like i said, just knowing when the next wave is would give me a little hope!!! i wanna maximize the amount of time i play and not let the code sit in my emails a buried in other stuff

Yeah im kindoff salty to, i just dont see the deal were a streamer gets a key who signed up yesterday and someone who signed up at the show at E3 doesnt. I mean i dont wanna be the bad guy right now CD, but you are kindoff shitting your fans witch waited so long for this like me and a lot of other guys here.

Wrote it with Phone sry

Most of the streamers have hundreds/thousands or even more viewers who are willing to give a key to him. This one youtuber who covers gwent a lot didn't receive key as well. He got it from viewer/friend.

Most of the streamers have hundreds/thousands or even more viewers who are willing to give a key to him. This one youtuber who covers gwent a lot didn't receive key as well. He got it from viewer/friend.

Could be. I just hoped for a system witch gives the first key to the first one who signes up, like a queue.

And dont get me wrong i still love CD and the work they do for all of us. Im just kind off
disappointed at the moment.

No invite yet :( Let's hope I get one at some point!

Was able to participate in the Kill the Servers event which was a good thing to wet the appetite :D

Cobra 6

Could be. I just hoped for a system witch gives the first key to the first one who signes up, like a queue.

And dont get me wrong i still love CD and the work they do for all of us. Im just kind off
disappointed at the moment.

Of course, let the bots queue up for beta so they can sell keys for enormous amount of money. Seems cool XD

Thanks CD Projekt Red for getting me into the closed beta this morning :faith: :smile2: im going to have alot of fun

so happy, i can clear the salt away now and use sugar.

Of course, let the bots queue up for beta so they can sell keys for enormous amount of money. Seems cool XD

I would say this stuff works with both systems. And dont forget that there is a anti-bot checkbox when u sign up.

But we should return back to gwent and not get stuck on systems and stuff.

Last edited:
Nice to know that even signing up with 10 emails isn't even enough to get me into the beta :(
Does this world hate me that much.

Hell if i got spare keys I would of given them out here.

Last edited:
Top Bottom