Closed Beta is Now Live!

+
Hi,

I was just wondering if I needed to do anything to get the beta key? I believe I signed up for the beta but I still have not received a key to play the game. I have been looking forward to play the game and I just wanted to make sure there wasn't anything I still needed to do to get into the closed beta.

Thanks,
ShadowtheSlayer89

me too, i'm so sad i didn't get the key, i signed up since day one and invested hundreds of hours in all Witcher game, it's killing me seeing people enjoying some Witcher stuff that i can't get :(

Nice to know that even signing up with 10 emails isn't even enough to get me into the beta :(
Does this world hate me that much.

Hell if i got spare keys I would of given them out here.

You might registered too late, I really hope, they have some queue or something, so it's useless to sign up with various emails..

(Did it right when they posted on twitter that it will be beta, and got an access cheers)

Haven't gotten a beta key either although I signed up long ago. my wife got a birthday on 4 nov. if it is possible share a beta key plz? i want to surprise her.
sorry for bad english, not my language.

Haven't gotten a beta key either although I signed up long ago. my wife got a birthday on 4 nov. if it is possible share a beta key plz? i want to surprise her.
sorry for bad english, not my language.

Dude you totally stole my idea D:

Its my birthday today, can I has beta key pls uncle CDPR?

=3=

Oh, It`s Wonderful! Gwent is perfect!
​But... okay, that`s a pity, sometimes I have time-problem with war - spoils. Sometimes it`s toooo long! And Russian translate is terrible, but I was surprised that Rus-translate exist, so I can live with it.
​It`s cool, that during cart-game nothing slows. No problem with shuffling a deck of cards, no problem with graphic at menu. It`s really cool ( Great thanks!)`cause I game on high level of graphic. But some times cards with effects on another cards are not work. Not because they cant, just.. I don't know why, okay.
​And thank you for studing, but button "good game" also a little puzzling.
​On another hand, I enjoy it. Really! I can`t stop doing it! It`s Fantastic!
Thank`s a lot! Из России с любовью!

Got my beta key few days ago. Really liking it so far. Clock was like 00:00 and I was going to play few rounds of gwent. No it's 3:15am and I felt that I had register on forums to tell this :)

Top Bottom