Closed Beta is Now Live!

+
No Title

Got my key :D Feel free to add me and we could have a friendly battle :hmm:

Attachments

• photo76390.PNG
    photo76390.PNG
    877.1 KB · Views: 68
I wouldn't ask or complain if i wouldn't be registered when they release those possibilities. I'm waiting since June ;)

pitras350;n6964820 said:
I wouldn't ask or complain if i wouldn't be registered when they release those possibilities. I'm waiting since June ;)

This is from Nov 10th...

Dear gamers,

The Closed Beta for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game started a little over two weeks ago. We know that many of you have been waiting a long time to play GWENT. However, the nature of Closed Beta is that access is limited at first, allowing us to make sure the game is a fun and stable experience. We've been steadily sending out more and more invitations to those of you who registered to participate. By the end of next week, everyone who signed up back in June should have received access and we’ll be sending out even more invitations as we go.

Thank you for your patience and the amazing support you’re giving us.

Love,
GWENT Team

So, it looks like you will get your key very soon if you signed up in June!

Evilkiss;n6907040 said:
Hi,

I want to know too when I got my code for beta testing? I subscribed for beta testing, don't remember exactly the day, but it's was june or july and still waiting that.

Regards,
Evilkiss

Hi all,

today I got own closed beta key. Thank you, CD PROJECT RED! Beware, gwenters! Here we come!

Regards,
Evilkiss

Top Bottom