[closed] Where is the bug report section of this forum? Please install one, if a community contribution is intended

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has come to my attention, that this forum has no separate section containing bug reports?! Reports are scattered all over the place! Is such a spread of data intended? Does CDPR not check on secondary sources such as this forum or is it simply better to channel each and every report into the Support database via the support forms on the main page?
To my understanding, cdpr support encourages with regard to game bugs to "Firstly, please make sure this behavior is not intended. You can check our forums or even create a post there: https://forums.cdprojektred.com".

Could somebody please explain the situation to me briefly - thx in advance.

In any case, i would suggest (yes, you guessed it already :)) a separate forum section containing bug reports. (If nothing else than at least for the sake of preventing the scattering of posts into unrelated sections.) Since I'm really no forum expert, I trust your capable judgement about the necessity as well as an optimal positioning of the section. Maybe, preferably close to the section containing patches?

Have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom