Clothes. Armor/Amored Augmentaion Visibility

+
Clothes. Armor/Amored Augmentaion Visibility

Can you buy armor, clothes and combine them to make your character more unique? Can you buy Augmentations and are they visible?
Well, it would be nice if different parts and Augmentations looked very different, and having traits that would be kinda realistic, depending on what features the prosthetic, armor etc.
Really hope so atleast.
-Mathias

the video

i have seen alot of videos that look dam good but when the game come out it just sucks is this game going to some what look like the video

Can you buy armor, clothes and combine them to make your character more unique? Can you buy Augmentations and are they visible?
Well, it would be nice if different parts and Augmentations looked very different, and having traits that would be kinda realistic, depending on what features the prosthetic, armor etc.
Really hope so atleast.
-Mathias

I'm not sure ENTIRELY what your question is, but to answer it simply: yes there's going to be a lot of clothes/armor/implants/augmentations in the game, and yes I assume they will change your appearance accordingly and change your traits as a character as well. That's kinda one of the main themes of Cyberpunk

I also assume they will incorporate a system where using TOO MANY augments/implants will negatively effect you

The style of the game is a big plus point!! As you could see in the teaser the people who got killed, everyone had cool clothers and style.

I really want to see many clothes, tattoos, piercings and hairstyle!

I want to be able to make a male character like the one in the artwork with blue jacket and mohawk hairstyl!!

Cyberpunk is all about style, there almost certainly will be an enormous amount of customization. As for cyber-things... There's something called real-skinn that makes it look pretty much normal, albeit a little plastic-y. But, if you want to go high-profile, no-stops, you may very well be able to have your cyber-arm/leg/whatever chrome-plated.

Cyberpunk is a nice game and here you can get your self armed and buy clothes to look unique in the game. There are many ways of doing it. I assume this will change your appearance accordingly and change your traits as a character as well.

There is going to be customization as said by them, to what extent only time will tell

Top Bottom