Clothing Mod(Dead Eye) has no Effect

+
When equipping the clothing mod "Dead Eye", there seems to be no effect.

Neither the Crit Chance nor the Crit Damage is increased in the "Stats" Tab.

I have noticed that all other mods have a second part in their description to specify the effect. The Dead Eye Mod is missing this second part of the description.

Maybe those two issues are releated.

Please fix :)

+1 me too.

has CDPR acknowledged this yet?Also, has anyone tested if the mod actually works in combat, and the issue is just the UI not updating properly? Or does the mod truly not add any %increase?

Only thing that make sense right now are the mods that increase headshot damage by percentage. And then just beam the fuckers in the face!

Last edited:
looks like cdpr shoving this under the carpet cause they haven't fixed it in 1.05
The devs are only humans as well. The patchnotes are already long enough for one patch.
And if somebody is shoving things under the carpet its the management of cdpr and not the devs that worked their asses off in conditions nobody wants to be in as a developer.

sry for ranting but I just have to defend the devs right here.
The management of CDPR is another story tho. F the decisions they made the last (maybe couple) years.

10/10, agree that clothing mods are bugged. Just tested it with a fresh purchase of a Deadeye and no change. However, it appears the cyberware (Limbic System) is WAI, so that's good. As are stats. That said, this is a pretty big disappointment considering how expensive the mods are.

But TigaShout is 100% correct. The devs were overworked in this situation; my son did a little research and found this game only had around 1/4 the manpower of a similarly sized game (I think he said GTA V had 2k developers, and CP2077 had 500). Any anger you have with this situation should be directed at leadership and marketing. The devs are wageslaves, doing the best they can with a crappy situation. Let's give 'em a bit of grace, shall we?

Top Bottom