Clothing Options Extremely Limited.

+
I've played about 42 hours so far and reached level 15 or 16 and noticed that the clothing vendors i've visited haven't added any new clothes. I've visited about 7 clothing vendors and the majority of them all have the same clothes/types of clothes. For example all I see are basic shirts/long sleeve/two types of shorts/3-4 different pants/1 bra/2 corset variants/2 unitards/2pumps/few shoes/boots. I don't know if there will be more clothes unlocked once I get further in the game or high in levels. I'm currently 30%/10%/10% for the story. I see NPC's with more clothes than I can find/wear/buy in the game. The NPC's seem to have 10x more clothing variations then what we can actually wear. I've noticed that you will see different shoes/heels/pumps that you can't purchase from vendors but can stare at on the shelves in their stores. I've only found 1 skimpyish unitard that is thong like but covers your top completely except shoulders. I'm hoping to find bottoms like panties/lingerie like the NPC's wear and revealing tops and more heels/pump options.

If anyone has seen more revealing outfits or skimpier ones please let me know. So far I'm tired of seeing shorts and skirts. If any dev's come across this, please add 100x more clothes all the way to the extreme skimpy clothes like tape that the NPC's wear. It's extremely teasing/cuck like to see all these clothes I can't wear in game.

I think that there are quite a lot of clothes available, especially compared to other games. The only thing I do not like is the typical armor value assigned to different parts. Running around with shors having a bigger armor value than a kevlar vest is odd. But otherwise, I like the styles you can choose from.

Well, ive gotten past the clown like appearance i have.....but for the love of Darth Sidious....please let us toggle the hat and facial gear on and off. I dont wear a hat because they just look ridiculous...and im not missing a measly 12 armor right now, and....i looted an epic gas mask that has outstanding stats........but its a damn gas mask.

Who wears a gas mask in public.

You know that, lore-wise, 30% of the rain in NC is straight up toxic.
Post automatically merged:

I haven't been able to craft clothing yet and i am lvl 14 :/

That's cause you gotta buy/loot the schematics. You can buy them from clothing stores once your street cred goes up and loot them from various side missions.

How many different bases could you possibly want? " oh no, this skirt is .1cm too long, bad game"

You're just complaining for the sake of complaining. There is more than enough variety in styles available. Unless they build a modular system, you can never please everyone and acting like you can is just intellectually dishonest.
You do realize that npc's have clothes the player can't actually wear. Npc's have way more clothing/customization added to them than what the actually player can use. There's clothes and shoes in store that are shown on stands and shelves but we can't buy them or wear them. There's a lot of content removed from the game because they had to rush the release due to investors.

While i understand why AI can be undercooked, sure, game was rushed and bringing it to some sort of MVP state was the main priority, this design choice regarding clothing is just bad. Why would you emphasize on style so much and in the end bind stats to outfits. It doesnt add much to a lootgame/item progression and is immersion breaking. Dunno, game should have had some defence cyberware and player would have to obtain various software chips to enhance armour, crit chances, e.t.c. While being able to wear whatever. Current system is not good for a multiplayer looter either, if they are still planning on making one.

In the ideal world where CDK didn't remake this game a bazillion times and respected the tabletop rpg a little, we would have a tab for civilian clothes/infiltration where we would use the daily night city clothing. Then we would have a tab for military gear for mission that require a bit of muscle to get in or for players that want to take the violent approach. Or even mix this a both, you enter in a area with your civilian clothing, pay a fee to someone infiltrate your gear in the bathroom or hidden place pick it up suit up and start a fire fighting.

All I want are some good clothing mods, but the stores never sell these and I'm street cred lvl 42. I also don't know what process is needed to make stores update their wares but I tried using the wait feature and that didn't work. The expensive city center clothing store had some good legendary mods, but they were the same two every time; Bully and Panacea. After coming back a couple days later the shop wasn't carrying them or any other legendary mods anymore. No shop actually carries them and the clothes they sell aren't better than rare. I wish I knew how the store restocks worked and I wish they actually stocked things reliably.

I'm assuming you mean character level?
Vendors don't add new goods until your Street Cred reaches certain levels.

Yet after reaching the last level in street cred that has "vendors will offer new clothes" the stores still have barely anything.

Best solution until the clothing is expanded with NPC options is to add all clothes that are available in the game to all stores without any RNG pools, just split between them so there is reason to visit each one. And have street cred restricted clothing show up in stores like street cred restricted cyberware does - with special indication.

There is no reason to force players to look like clowns. Can always make store clothes common quality so open world loot would still have meaning.

Every detail of the game they made is awkward.
It gives me the feeling that they are halfhearted.

That's showbiz, baby.
Untitled-1.png

It's time for all RPGs around the world learn that we need an skin system.
The game just pushs you some clothes because they have better stats, but we ended up looking like a clow.
Is it difficult do make a slot just for us to customize our style with pieces WE WANT to wear?

World of Warcraft do that, and a lot of other games too...
Giving us the opportunity to upgrade our gear is cool, but grindy asf!

This post inspired me to create a suggestion about improving the clothing system in game.

Unlock clothes skins by finding the corresponding clothes.
Give ability to apply aforementioned skins on your clothes-slots.
Don't forget the option to HIDE a piece. Like hide helmet, you know?

Success and not overly complicated.

Unlock clothes skins by finding the corresponding clothes.
Give ability to apply aforementioned skins on your clothes-slots.
Don't forget the option to HIDE a piece. Like hide helmet, you know?

Success and not overly complicated.

Every RPG nowdways have this resoucers, why not Cyberpunk?
It's frustating...!!

Anyone else wish there was some proper fucking armor in this game, like ballistic vests etc. I managed to make my v look less shit but damn half the yellow gear in this game is fucking stupid looking like "Hot Topics Next Night City Hipster Merc" line.

And dont get me started on the fucking hats and helmets.

Attachments

• FemV.jpg
    FemV.jpg
    916.8 KB · Views: 151
Anyone managed to get/find heavy military gear with helmet visor or just found that Arasaka Body armor?

Top Bottom