Clothing Options Extremely Limited.

+
In my opinion there is a huge collection of clothes. Especially if you keep and store all clothes you find during your playthrough. I also think that you can actually look really good ingame, if you prefer look over stats. To be honest you do not even need to wear the clothes with the highest stats and can still take some shots if you keep collecting your favorit looking clothes and also upgrade those. In my opinion those who look like "clowns", cause the only thing they are looking at are the stats, should not be surprised why they are looking like "clowns". :D

Just to add my voice to the chorus :)
I want the things the NPCs have as well.. be able to chrome, or gold up. Wear thigh high boots and whatnot..
And I really think the way you can shop clothes and modify your looks need to be improved by a lot.

Cheers all!

In my opinion there is a huge collection of clothes. Especially if you keep and store all clothes you find during your playthrough. I also think that you can actually look really good ingame, if you prefer look over stats. To be honest you do not even need to wear the clothes with the highest stats and can still take some shots if you keep collecting your favorit looking clothes and also upgrade those. In my opinion those who look like "clowns", cause the only thing they are looking at are the stats, should not be surprised why they are looking like "clowns". :D

The point is that we should be able to dress our V's to fit the character that we want to play them as. This is nigh impossible when clothing options are either unlocked via street cred, or simply by random drops from enemy kills.

We should have the option to purchase all non-iconic clothing looks and style our V's in the manner we choose. The fact that the developers decided that the clothing system in this game would be a scavenger hunt is mind boggling and ridiculous.

I still hope that this will also change at some point.. and also a reason I usually ride a motorbike in NC :).
I have a faith in the modding community. At some point they will release 3rd Person MOD (even just for exploration) and from that point collecting/buying/upgrading clothes will have some sense. At the moment i don't really understand why people care ? You can create the most beautiful girl in nice dress, i can create Gollum with bag on the head and will it make any difference ? No, not at all.

I have a faith in the modding community. At some point they will release 3rd Person MOD (even just for exploration) and from that point collecting/buying/upgrading clothes will have some sense. At the moment i don't really understand why poeple care ? You can create the most beautiful girl in nice dress, i can create Gollum with bag on the head and it will make any difference ? No, not at all.

I know it makes little sense logically.. but emotionally it does to me :D I care how my V looks, can't help it :).

I know it makes little sense logically.. but emotionally it does to me :D I care how my V looks, can't help it :).
I don't. Still remember CDPR promises after they resigned from TPP that we will still have a lot of opportunities to see our V.
So where are they ?

Exactly. Except for iconic/legendary items, make clothing universally available to buy in all tiers with increasing cost, and each tier gets a number of slots. That very idea outlined here:

I figured it was worth mentioning again since a lot of the "solutions" I see are people asking for clothing items to just simply be hidden, which I've always felt as being kinda cheesy.

I agree with how limited clothing is, I wanted to give my character a leotard, a traslucent skirt and high heels (all things I've seen npc wearing) and NONE of those items are available for purchase. Is true that you can still look good, but the thing is, npc always looks amazing and you can't get near those styles

I think there is plenty of clothing, the problem really stems from it being limited by slots and rarity

Because armored fashion has been part of the genre in novels and pen and paper roleplaying since ALWAYS!

And it's not like nanofibers are some sci-fi magic either, you could easily make a coat out of them TODAY that would stop a bullet.

It would just be ridiculously expensive with modern fabrication tech.

I remember being disappointed that there wasn't a slot for jewelry. Before playing I just knew I was going to make my V wear a gold chain.

Top Bottom