Clothing preview

+
Wanted to share an idea for cyberpunk improvement. Many of the clothes shops have a sort of trial room although without doors and functioning mirrors! Its time to put them in use! When hovering over the clothes available for purchase, the UI should show your character in a sort of trial room and show how the clothes would look on the character before you purchase them. A lot of hard work seems to have gone in designing so many clothes, but I don't try most of them because I have limited eddies and no way to try them before purchasing.

A dressing room would be nice to have, I agree.

Someone would say though, just save/buy/look then either keep or reload. :( Not the way it should be though...

Great idea, | put this in my 'mods wanted' list also...right now there is very little graphic review on the fashion items ( well, most are dreadful anyway for V) without just being able to see them where you can find them or buying them, trying them on to not like them then. If you know the console codes you can get most items but often you have no idea what they look like. I am trying to make spreadsheets and have seen one or two websites where people have tried to show the clothing, but in-game an option as you describe would be normal. We already have some of these visualisers in RL stores in the last few years so in 2077 this ought to be commonplace

Top Bottom