Clothing Store Bug Report / Clothing system feedback

+
Here to report a bug about the clothing stores in the game. I can record video if need be.

Basically, there are a few stores in the game that have this bug. Jingjui was the most obvious one for me, and the one I used to verify that this is happening.
After the first time you talk to them, their stock halves.

For Jingjui, I talked to Zane looking for a specific tactical harness. Arasaka Ultralight Hybrid to be exact. However, after my first 24 hour time skip, I saw that he sold no harnesses, none of the helmets he usually sells, no Tac-goggles. I thought it was just luck. I refreshed for 55 minutes straight without getting a single harness (or any of these other items) of any kind.

Finally, to verify for sure, I went back to another save before I had talked to him, and I quicksaved. After refreshing his stock by loading the quicksave, rather than talking to him, I consistently got these pieces of missing gear every time, and finally got the item I was looking for.

Now, personally, I think that something should be changed here more than just a bug fix. Others should let me know what you think! I think that we should ditch the random clothing vendor pools all together. Not only would it fix this issue, it'd get rid of refresh farming (Which is not immersive, or fun in the first place), and it'd make customization that much better. I'm talking about a clothing system similar to GTA, or Saints Row.

-Each store has their style (Like they do now)
-You walk in, all their stock is available (at every rarity!).

I'd also love to see how they look before I buy them if possible. If need be, street cred restrictions could also be put in for the higher rarities, but it wouldn't matter too much with level scaling involved.

It's pretty clear that this issue is somewhere within the function used when a vendor has to change their inventory. This system would get rid of that function all together, and make customization more fun, easier, less farm-y, and less buggy.

I have this issue. Other players tell me they see specific items in the Jinguji store, but I have refreshed that store dozens of times and do not see those items. I'm at max level and max cred.

-Each store has their style (Like they do now)
-You walk in, all their stock is available (at every rarity!).

I agree with this. Would make the game far more immersive and role playable. Could even jack up the prices, as well as unlock the clothing that is locked to NPCs.

Top Bottom