Clothing Suggestion

+
One of my biggest gripes with this game is not being able to have clothing choices if you're going for stats. Even from the beginning I've worn whatever had the most mod slots because you get so much armor out of it.

With crafting you get one set of legendary gear, a racing jumpsuit, heels, and pool googles. I look like a clown, I've looked like a clown from the beginning.

I'd really like an option to have some sort of transmog system, like if you find clothing you like make it so you can swap out the appearance of your current cloths, or make a crafting item to add a mod slot (to a max) to make it competitive with other gear.

I find so much gear I really like, but I just scrap it because there's no reason to have it.

I think they may add an additional tab for it. Simple solution. We can add this tab and set it up to show or not show or hide all clothes for a slot. It is an idea. Even if we can change clours(like d3), it would be great.

Yes, I found some red knee-high boots that looks great but they are only green and not good enough.

Also even at level 50 sometimes find something that looks nice but only has 3 armor ??? It's like that item was made for some system where you can show other clothes then you are wearing.

Top Bottom