Clothing vendor and crafting speces

+
Clothing vendor has crafting spec in stock only at first time, when i visit/trade with him. When i return to him later, he doesn't have any crafting spec in stock any more, no matter whatever i am doing (saving/reload game, skipping time, wandering in game and returning alter).
This thing happens with all clothing wendors except one (look picture - green mark).
Weapon shops, ripperdocs and melle weapon shops don't have such issue.
Also level of my game character, street cred or progress of main campaign don't have influence at it (tested at level of V 3, 25, 50, street cred - begin and max). After completing of quest "The Rescue", or after quests "The Heist" + "Love like fire" situation isn't changing

P.s.
Already report about this to bug report
I wonder if someone else faced such a situation and found a solution other than waiting for a fix?

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 72
I also have the problem, and it's a real problem for me, because I wanted to max crafting so to create the clothing I prefer, with the specs I want. It's basically the reason why I chose crafting as a main stat
It's a bug but unfortunately not yet corrected. I really hope they correct it soon, so I can get back to my character and play the end of the game.

If i remember, there are only a few legendary crafting specs on each seelers (3/4 max).
And there are not very interesting (for me) like a "the hat with ears"...
In short, for me, there is not much lost if you only see them on the first visit :)

Top Bottom