Clothing Vendors And First Visit Recipes

+

nebuul

Forum regular
Backstory: I discovered that each clothing vendor has a list of either 6 or 7 crafting recipes. However, each vendor will only offer a random selection of those recipes on the very first visit a character makes to that vendor. For example, if you visit a vendor and see a cool legendary recipe (costing 20k) and cannot afford it at that time, and you come back later to buy it, that vendor will never again offer that nor any other recipe.

I'll say it again: Recipes are only available on the very first time you open a clothing vendor's shop!

To get around this issue, I recommend you save your game before you speak to any clothing vendor for the first time. Speak to them to see the random selection. If you do not like the selection, reload your save and try again until they have the recipe(s) you want. Also, you must have the money in-hand to buy your recipes! If you visit them when you do not have enough money, then you are screwed.

To help you (and me) out, I just spent a few hours reloading each vendor at least 5-10 times to obtain their list of possible recipes. Note: If you reload enough times, you will eventually get a selection of all that vendor's possible recipes available at once. You just want to pray that the RNG gods are on your side.

Here is a table of the vendor location + the possible recipe clothing slots sold, by rarity, for that vendor. Note that each vendor has only one recipe for each of these slots/rarities, and that item does not change. However, I did not want to spend an additional hour transcribing that stuff.

LocationUncommonRareEpicLegendary
Watson - Kabukiupper body (outer),
lower body (feet),
upper body (inner),
head (face)
lower body (legs),
head (hat)
Watson - Little Chinalower body (feet),
upper body (inner),
lower body (legs),
head (hat)
head (face),
upper body (outer)
Watson - Northsidehead (hat),
head (face),
lower body (legs),
lower body (legs)
lower body (feet),
upper body (inner)
Westbrook - Japantownhead (hat),
lower body (legs),
upper body (outer),
head (face)
lower body (feet),
upper body (inner)
Westbrook - Charter Hillupper body (inner),
lower body (feet),
lower body (legs),
upper body (hat)
upper body (outer),
head (face)
Badlands - Trailer Park WPlower body (feet),
head (hat),
upper body (outer),
lower body (legs)
upper body (inner),
head (face)
Santo Domingo - Rancho Coronadoupper body (inner),
head (face),
lower body (legs),
upper body (outer)
lower body (feet),
head (hat)
Santo Domingo - Arroyohead (face),
upper body (outer),
upper body (inner),
head (hat)
lower body (feet),
lower body (legs)
Pacifica - West Wind Estatelower body (feet),
upper body (inner),
head (face),
lower body (legs)
head (hat),
upper body (outer)
City Center - Downtownupper body (inner),
upper body (outer),
head (face)
lower body (legs),
head (hat),
head (face),
lower body (feet)
City Center - Wellspringslower body (legs),
lower body (feet)
lower body (legs),
upper body (outer),
head (face),
head (hat),
upper body (inner)
City Center - Corpo Plazahead (face),
head (hat),
lower body (legs)
lower body (legs),
lower body (feet),
upper body (inner),
upper body (outer)

I sincerely hope they patch this in the future so that vendors always have a chance to show recipes instead of simply on first visit. I can't help but think this is a bug and is not working as intended.

Top Bottom