Cloud Saves

+
Good evening,

i just want to point out how annoying is the cloud save system is not working, but after every time i exit the game i get notification about cloud sync is complete. Then i log in on my another PC and there is nothing.. and repeated on another 3 machines with also no saves to continue from...

I just turn it off. Unless you are playing on multiple computers and actually need to sync up your saves there's absolutely no need for cloud saves.. and even then, a thumb drive is way more reliable than cloud saves.

I just turn it off. Unless you are playing on multiple computers and actually need to sync up your saves there's absolutely no need for cloud saves.. and even then, a thumb drive is way more reliable than cloud saves.

Steam, Origin, UPlay hell even Epic launcher works with no problem with saves sync. At this point, last week i had to reinstall system and guess what, i was counting on cloud saves, 20hours of gameplay was lost. I really regret buying the game on GOG or even purchasing the game at all. But there are tons of other little problems that are pulling me out of game immersion.

Top Bottom