Collaboration With the community

+
Collaboration With the community

Greetings dear community!

Some of you already know that i'm a partnered with a network on youtube, even though i only began not long ago.
I'm probably not going to impress you or anything, or trying to promote myself, that's why i won't post a link to my channel here, instead of doing everything on my own. The whole plan from the beginning was to work with a group of people, but i had no luck in finding one.
This community is build by mature people who has a passion to video games, maybe i'm wrong, i don't know...
I talked with someone personally, and he offered me to write a thread about it, It is a good idea after all, somehow bring the community together.
I don't say you all need to start to be a youtuber...that's not the point, the title says it all, let us help each other, we collaborate and we'll grow together as a family.
I already prepared something in mind, in case you are interested, something pretty much unusual - like seriously, alot of people play these days, mine-craft, CS-GO, COD, Battlefield, Gmod etc...i'm not saying these games are bad, i'm saying that we'll take a different approach, a different game.

Let me know here, or by personal message if you are interested...in addition, you can always leave your suggestion here, so we won't slam our heads in our wall every time, each one of us has many great ideas, so why not make them alive? I'll go over the details in case this will work.

Oh well, i hope you'll take this thread into consideration, and we'll work and grow together, as a family.
Cheers and with love <3
SerieLis

Sounds neat ^^
Just maybe a little less cloudy info about what you're planning to do precisely might lure someone into your project a little more. Or maybe it's me that have not understand completely what you're proposing.
What different game (aside TW3 I guess)? Are you proposing walkthrough and gameplay videos?

If you do, please, PLEASE I beg you... no voiced comment! x(

Sounds neat ^^
Just maybe a little less cloudy info about what you're planning to do precisely might lure someone into your project a little more. Or maybe it's me that have not understand completely what you're proposing.
What different game (aside TW3 I guess)? Are you proposing walkthrough and gameplay videos?

If you do, please, PLEASE I beg you... no voiced comment! x(

In this thread i don't represent single player, or anything, the whole point is that we could play together..
I do single player stuff, because i have no team yet.
But if people are interested i'll represent the first thing that could be done...
Ever heard of the game "The Hidden"? if not, i guess a short video that sums it up.

[video=youtube;FDQx-guzx2s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDQx-guzx2s[/video]

Basically i want us to have fun together.....of course it's just the beginning, any idea that you (EVERYONE) have in mind is always welcomed.

Oh and i didn't understand the last part "no voiced comment"?

I am at uni currently, so I can't look at the video. But isn't The Hidden teh game where one guy is invisible for the most part and he can kill you with on knife stab or a couple of slashes and the others are soldiers and have to try and find him? I watched that on YouTube on one channel for quite a few episodes, while it was a lot of fun, the main problem is, that due to YouTube compression, it was pretty much impossible as the audience to see the hidden, even if the players could. So you should consider that in your choice of game.

Another possibility would be TTT (Trouble in Terrorist Town), which also has a similar asymmetrical gameplay, where you have to find the Traitors amongst the Innocent and one side has to eliminate the other.

I am at uni currently, so I can't look at the video. But isn't The Hidden teh game where one guy is invisible for the most part and he can kill you with on knife stab or a couple of slashes and the others are soldiers and have to try and find him? I watched that on YouTube on one channel for quite a few episodes, while it was a lot of fun, the main problem is, that due to YouTube compression, it was pretty much impossible as the audience to see the hidden, even if the players could. So you should consider that in your choice of game.

Another possibility would be TTT (Trouble in Terrorist Town), which also has a similar asymmetrical gameplay, where you have to find the Traitors amongst the Innocent and one side has to eliminate the other.

I wanted to do Gmod...but i don't have it yet, when i'll do then i could offer it as an idea...
In addition, you are correct about the description of the game, I just can't offer much a the moment.

Damn, dude, you just made my mornin'.
:yes:

@SerieLis - Good luck! I'm not really into the thought of making videos at all, but if you ever wanted to play some Hawken, Heroes&Generals, Insurgency, Red Orchestra 2, DayZ, or War Thunder (tanks) I'm down just for playin' some rounds. If you're only interested in vids you might find others who are willing to record in some of those types of games.. Hawken, H&G, and War Thunder are FTP.

@Blothulfur; ugh... I despise slugs ;)
@SerieLis; As I read your first post I thought you were talking about, instead of one person reviewing a game - and therefore 1 point of view, a number of people with potentially or occasionally differing viewpoints discussing the game, and I liked that idea (maybe this happens already, I don't really follow youtubers, TotalBiscuit being the only one I'd listen to regularly). So you can guess I'm not really the person you're after, but I do like the general idea, and wish you the best of luck with it, fair play to you !

Ok I know i wrote this on the sub forum...but PayDay- the heist is free to get for the next 24 hours...and i would want to gather a crew to play with...so let me know if you want, we'll start this soon if you want...

Top Bottom