Collect 'Em All still bugged after 1.07.

+
Collect 'Em All still bugged after 1.07.

Anyone else still experiencing this? All i needed was the Zoltan Gwent card to complete the quest and once I obtained it the quest didn't finish. I ensured that I had all other cards and I am certain that I have all of them.
:geraltsad:

Anyone else still experiencing this? All i needed was the Zoltan Gwent card to complete the quest and once I obtained it the quest didn't finish. I ensured that I had all other cards and I am certain that I have all of them.
:geraltsad:

Are you sure you have all of them? Start a gwent match. Find the full card list online and count card for card.

Are you sure you have all of them? Start a gwent match. Find the full card list online and count card for card.

Yes, I have used several lists to look over and see what I have missed. There were a few occasions when I beat a new Gwent player that I haven't played against before and I recieved nothing, not even materials. I know how many cards are in each faction and I counted the same amount several times. Just to be sure I'll likely do it again later for what feels like the tenth time.

Also, it's just a hunch but i have 4/3 Poor Fucking Infantry cards however they are not all grouped together as one card, they're seperated into 3 groups, so that may be the issue but i'm not sure.

Last edited:
Yes, I have used several lists to look over and see what I have missed. There were a few occasions when I beat a new Gwent player that I haven't played against before and I recieved nothing, not even materials. I know how many cards are in each faction and I counted the same amount several times. Just to be sure I'll likely do it again later for what feels like the tenth time.

Also, it's just a hunch but i have 4/3 Poor Fucking Infantry cards however they are not all grouped together as one card, they're seperated into 3 groups, so that may be the issue but i'm not sure.

If its not in the same group its different cards. I have that platinum trophy and the gwent one is tricky. And when you play people you never played before and they dont give you a card, that means you got all the cards you can get off people. but there's a lot to buy.

B0sh1

Forum regular
I have triple checked my cards against gwentcards.com site and I was only missing Zoltan in 1.06. I was able to loot his card after the patch and no achievement. This is on PC. I've recounted again using the known cards list and I have all the cards.

Been replaying my save games.

After the last match in "High Stakes" I completed the quest in 1.06.
Now, upgraded to 1.07 I can't complete it anymore.

- EDIT -
Did the patch add some cards?
since patch change log says something of the sort.
if so anyone know where to get them?

Last edited:
Top Bottom