Collected Weekly Polls Thread

+
I think next time...healing! And perhaps a couple other survival-related issues, like crippling injuries, starvation, scars, etc.

Then maybe Rep/Street Cred? And stealth/social/combat solutions!

Oh and a Consequences Poll: damage repaired timescale, NPCs healed timescale, etc.

Last edited:
Boss fights!

If anyone has any ideas for an amusing Weekly Poll, feel free to list it here.

Ciri cameo in Cyberpunk.

1. Yes! I want to do missions with her and Avallach!
2. Yes, i would like to see her, but just that. See her.
3. I would prefer to find some questionable evidence that she was there, but nothing else. Actually seeing her would break immersion.
4. No, I dont want any trace of magic in the Cyberpunk universe.

I have a feeling that a Ciri poll will cause a firestorm in the replies. Its a pretty divisive topic.

That being said, pretty sure that one of the directors of the game gave a hard no to Ciri being in the game.

Well considering the game director said "we aren't doing KIngdom Hearts" and "I'm totally against it" (referencing Ciri in Cyberpunk), I'd say it's a moot point.

https://www.polygon.com/e3/2018/6/20/17484072/cyberpunk-2077-the-witcher-crossover

“So,” I said, “when should players of Cyberpunk 2077 expect to bump into Ciri?”

“Oh, Jesus,” said Badowski, putting his head in his hands.

“Your favorite question!” chided Iwiński with a broad, silent smile on his face.

“I hate this question,” Badowski moaned.

“We are not Kingdom Hearts,” he told me. “We are not joining universes, and I know that there are a lot of fans on the team and they would like to have Ciri in the game. But I am totally against it, still.”

“Maybe you will change your mind,” said Iwiński, putting his hand on Badowski’s shoulder, before turning to me. “There is a little hope there.”

Top Bottom