Collection of TW2 articles

+
Collection of TW2 articles

A lot of TW2 articlesare bustling about our forums. Maybe some get missed. To avoid this we can collect all these valuable new and additional info on the game here in this thread. For your convenience I will edit all articles in the first posting you post in this thread. So you don’t need to dig through the entire thread to look for new stuff.[moderator]Attention![/moderator]This post is full I can't squeeze more than 20000 characters in one post. So the collection continues here page 22, scroll down, somehow it doesn't works -,-More preview coveragesGames Developer Conference Feb. 2 to 4, 2011 at Moscone Center, San Francisco, CAGeneral coverageGamesCom Aug 2010 in CologneCD Projekt's autumn conference in Warsow on 18 NovemberMore articles: TW2 Press archive

PetraSilie said:
Update: 3 new articles added (GodIsAGeek, Games On Net and Eurogamer)Have a nice read ;-)
All of them make for very informative reading. Thanks for sharing and keeping us updated !

This is a great idea, Petra; thanks for starting and maintaining this thread!Edited to Add: The Witcher Vault has an interview with Tomasz Gop; they also have news items about articles that other sites have done; I think they might have news about a couple that could be added to your list.

Keep the good work Petra,and thanks for adding all the arcticles in one topic,because i got tired of browsing google to find an interview etc.

Here are mine at GI:www.gamersintuition.com/review.php?g=tw2preview www.gamersintuition.com/review.php?g=tw2e3preview

Thanks all :)I didn't add your suggestion to this list because I had it already in the TW2 press archive (added to the above list)... with the exception of Didi's preview from May.The press archive isn't updated with the GamesCom and all articles after that though I have lots of material but many of them about the GamesCom are in German and I don't know whether it makes sense to add those articles when non-German speaker don't understand it... though the purpose of the press archive is the collection of all available TH2 content coverages... *pondering*

PetraSilie said:
Thanks all :)I didn't add your suggestion to this list because I had it already in the TW2 press archive (added to the above list)... with the exception of Didi's preview from May.The press archive isn't updated with the GamesCom and all articles after that though I have lots of material but many of them about the GamesCom are in German and I don't know whether it makes sense to add those articles when non-German speaker don't understand it... though the purpose of the press archive is the collection of all available TH2 content coverages... *pondering*
Google translate does a decent job (not perfect i know but Still a pretty good job) of translating at least readers could get the jist of what they are saying

I hope this was not. Information about the autumn conference of CDP, which was the most important part is to start pre-orders, and a demonstration of the game:)http://translate.google.pl/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=pl&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdprojekt.pl%2Fkonferencje%2Fagenda.php

Wallace said:
I hope this was not. Information about the autumn conference of CDP, which was the most important part is to start pre-orders, and a demonstration of the game:)http://translate.google.pl/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=pl&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdprojekt.pl%2Fkonferencje%2Fagenda.php
Thanks for that, Wallace! The start of pre-orders is pretty exciting. I'm still hoping for a collector's edition.

wisielec said:
There is a good and extensive programm from channel HYPER about Wiedźmin 2. sadly its all in polish, all 27 minutes of it. If anyone is interested its on their site http://www.hyper.pl/
Thanks for letting us know that this exists! Would any of our Polish friends be willing to give us a summary? Even "all the same video footage you've already seen, and Tomas Gop saying what he always says" would be better than nothing. :)

Corylea said:
Thanks for letting us know that this exists! Would any of our Polish friends be willing to give us a summary? Even "all the same video footage you've already seen, and Tomas Gop saying what he always says" would be better than nothing. :)
Well, mostly it is the same blabbering ;)Will try to do a translation and put it on YT, but definetely not before Thursday. And I don't promise I'll do that at all.EDIT: In the meantime, Polish business TV reveals some info about RED:"TW2 is not the only project, we're working on.""It's coming in 1st half of 2010 [hope guy meant Q1]. Premiere is gonna be worldwide - same day everywhere"http://www.tvncnbc.pl/perspektywy-dla-optimusa,7921564,21,klip.html#EDIT2:[moderator]Date of premiere: May 17th 2010.It's official, however not yet announced through official channels. Hell, it pays somethimes to read stock reports :p[/moderator]

szypek26 said:
Well, mostly it is the same blabbering ;)Will try to do a translation and put it on YT, but definetely not before Thursday. And I don't promise I'll do that at all.
If it's mostly the same as what we've already seen, it's probably not worth your time. You've done lots and lots and LOTS for us already, so save your efforts for when something new comes along.
In the meantime, Polish business TV reveals some info about RED:"TW2 is not the only project, we're working on."
That's interesting. Wasn't "TW2 is the only thing we're working on" one of the things they announced earlier?
szypek26 said:
Eh, Szypek fast as always ;)
Thanks to BOTH of you!
Wait, this link says that it's coming out on the Playstation on May 17th? Did Google translate that wrong? They've been saying all along that it was coming out for the PC first, then consoles maybe later.

Corylea said:
Wait, this link says that it's coming out on the Playstation on May 17th? Did Google translate that wrong? They've been saying all along that it was coming out for the PC first, then consoles maybe later.
Yes, it did translate it wrong. If you look at the original carefully, instead of "Playstation 2" it says "Wiedmin 2". If you look even more carefully, it never once says "Playstation 2" in the article.

Top Bottom