Collection Progress

+
Well as a new user I can only create posts in the "Technical" section.
However, my question is not so technical...

Can someone explain me how "Collection Progress" works...
I'm very new to Gwent; I'm reading /watching tutos before really starting...
I crafted nothing, just did the in-game tuto and played one game vs an human.

When I go the profile screen my Collection Progression, I've:
For the "Global": 2 for all factions, except Syndicat:1, and 12 Neutral.

For the "Base Collection", I've: 0 evreywhere!
What about all the base cards in the starter decks ?

I've Thronebreaker and played 90 min or so...
In Gwent, for Thronebreaker, I've 2 in all factions, except 0 in Syndicat and 12 Neutral.
This I can understand as the cards I get in TB are probably available in Gwent.

And for Novigrad, I"ve 0 everywhere, except Syndicat: 1.

It's like the cards in the base deck are not counted in the Collections Progress...

So Can someone explain me how "Collection Progress" works in Gwent

Thank you...

KR

The first number is how much you have won with that faction, the colored bars is how many cards you have from each faction.

You have 1 in Syndicate because one of those leaders is obtained for free, so you have 1 card and it appears in the bar of that faction.

Its bugged anyway. :beer:

Please fix Collection Progress. And upgrade it to show golden cards and regular cards missing.

Collection progress works fine, if you have 2 of each bronze card and 1 of each legendary. At least, collection progress tells me that I have a complete collection, so it is possible to get there.

No it doesn't. Many times I had just one card missing (legendery) to complete a faction and once I crafted the card I still got one more card missing, another legendery. It happened to me 5-6 times in the end when I started paying attention.

I would recommend checking the collection again. Some cards are easy to overlook. I don‘t see an issue, as it works fine for me. But if you are sure that somethings wrong with your account, you can always report it here:
(click on contact us)

I have a complete collection now 876 cards. The problem was that when I had 874 cards the collection progress showed that I needed one more card to complete the faction. The same thing happened many times when I was about to finish a collection, when I started looking at the bar. There is nothing wrong with my account or the cards crafted, just with the collection progress.

Top Bottom