Collector's Edition Hopes

+
Collector's Edition Hopes

so, Sardukhar gave the order, so i create this thread so we can express our hopes regarding a possible Collector Edition of CP2077

i'd very much like a statue of the max tac agent and the augmented girl from the teaser trailer, but well painted, overall good quality, an artbook, max tac stickers, soundtrack, hd trailers

what are your hopes?
:)

Last edited:
Pff. Statues. So boring. Action figures!

Also..ALSO it's a V3 injoke.

C'mon, @eraser7278, @wisdom000, laugh with me. Ha. Ha. Ha.

Sigh.

ANY-way. I like the rest of the package - Max-Tac Badge/Psycho Squad Patch, stickers, artbook. But something cooler than a statue.

I'm not as interested in figurines as in just some random cyberpunk goodies with the addition of one thing referencing the game so not everything will be random cyberpunk stuff.

A non-firing replica of the Militech Crusher.

A concept art book.

A copy of the Cyberpunk 2020/77 core book.

A physical, colorful and illustrated game manual.

Pin-ups of the games' signature hot babe, whoever she may be.

Possibly a sculpture of the max-tac officer and cyberpsycho chick.

Last edited:
For some reason I don't think we would ever get the full PnP included in a collectors' edition. I can see them, though, giving us the quick start rules, an initiation adventure... who know if some kind of tie-in campaign. But it would kick major ass if the released at the same time and there was a pack with both, and if that was the collectors' edition.

The Militech Crusher
Night City Police Officer Badge
Cybernetic Arm (kinda like the one we've seen from the MGSV Collectors Edition)
Concept Artwork
CD Soundtrack
Comic Book

Physical disk and a steam code too just in case for PC players and if they use steam.

Last edited:
I want this scene as an sculpture.. And I want her as a companion in the game... I just want it.. Even if it was an exclusive I wouldn't mind it.

Count me down for the Crusher replica and MaxTac badge. Then other things they usually offer like maps, art books, sound track etc. Bundling in a rulebook for the original PnP is a great idea too.

Count me down for the Crusher replica and MaxTac badge. Then other things they usually offer like maps, art books, sound track etc. Bundling in a rulebook for the original PnP is a great idea too.

I think we all want a Crusher replica.
(Along with a SEBURO GONG! Past and present!)

Last edited:
For me I'd love to see the following.

1. A steel book edition with exclusive art!

2. A statue replica of the police cruiser or the woman in question in the trailer.

3. Art book of the fantastic game locations.(maybe could also include original pen and paper rules)

This could act as a double exclusive for developers who want to see how parts of the world are made and the rules behind that world.

4. A season pass as I'm sure there will be some awesome dlc.

Expensive but for this being my most anticipated game of all time, I'm willing to get it. :D

Last edited:
4. A season pass as I'm sure there will be some awesome dlc.

That one would have CDPR's fans out with pitchforks and torches, storming the gates.
I'd hope they continue as they always have. No exclusive game content in the Collector's Edition, and DLCs free for everyone.

Top Bottom