Collector's Edition in Turkey

+
Hello, since the first announcement and Pre-Order page in Cyberpunk.net , I have been checking it every 5 or so hours each day without a skip hoping to see the "Coming Soon" text change to "Available" I have watched the Collector's Edition unboxing video countless times but today I have found that the Collector's Edition tab underneath the base game edition was removed.

I couldn't find any news, updates or anything regarding the issue of CE being removed. We didn't even get the chance to pre-order the CE which I was very hopeful of.
I wanted to send a ticket of some sorts but I couldn't find any Support section for this kind of issue.

Are there anyone with enough knowledge who can help me?
Thank you so much

Madae

Forum veteran
I'm not an expert, so take this with a grain of salt, but unless they announced recently that they were going to have CE preorders again, I'm pretty sure those were all gone the day it was initially announced and released. For about a week or two after some were popping back up as people switched from console to PC once that was announced, but I doubt any new ones will be created at this point in time. Never say never, though. They could easily release more, I just think it's unlikely. Your best bet might be going to amazon or some other place that lets you track and email you once some become available.

Thank you so much for your reply. I guess I'll consider other options.
My main issue was that when I checked the other countries from the drop down menu (i.e Germany/Thialand/Cyprus), the CE versions show up as "Sold Out" but the CE tab remains there. Whereas in Turkey, instead of showing "Sold Out", the CE tab is gone completely, leaving only the standard edition saying (Coming Soon) like CE once said.

So I didn't even have the option to pre-order the CE when it was initially announced. (Keep in mind I literally check the site like a psycho)

TL;DR: No info at all in Cyberpunk page, couldn't even order

Madae

Forum veteran
Thank you so much for your reply. I guess I'll consider other options.
My main issue was that when I checked the other countries from the drop down menu (i.e Germany/Thialand/Cyprus), the CE versions show up as "Sold Out" but the CE tab remains there. Whereas in Turkey, instead of showing "Sold Out", the CE tab is gone completely, leaving only the standard edition saying (Coming Soon) like CE once said.

So I didn't even have the option to pre-order the CE when it was initially announced. (Keep in mind I literally check the site like a psycho)

TL;DR: No info at all in Cyberpunk page, couldn't even order
I do know that not every country got a CE, and I was actually prepared to preorder the PC CE from Australia or UK at first since there was that whole controversy about deciding not to release a PC CE in the US, but that's part of the two week later bounce back on CE's becoming free thing, since they later were pretty much forced to make some due to the backlash.

Top Bottom