Collector's Edition Statue problems

+
Collector's Edition Statue problems

Hello every one,
I'm a proud owner of the witcher 3 collectors edition since today.
But the issue is that they delivered a broken Geralt figure to me :(
I spoke with amazon but they have no possability to help me because all editions are out of Stock :(
And I dont want to give the whole CE back because I'm a huge fan since the first witcher came out for pc in 2007.
I'm very disapointed and sad and I have no idea who can help me v.v

Should I write an E-Mail to the CD Projekt support? Maybe they can help? Even send me a replacement :(?
I made some pictures of the broken statue and I hope you have not the same problem with your CE...

Attachments

• 20150518_180440.jpg
    20150518_180440.jpg
    378.2 KB · Views: 259
  • 20150518_184024.jpg
    20150518_184024.jpg
    414.2 KB · Views: 282
  • 20150518_184159.jpg
    20150518_184159.jpg
    410.9 KB · Views: 964
  • 20150518_184046.jpg
    20150518_184046.jpg
    399.8 KB · Views: 259
  • 20150518_184234.jpg
    20150518_184234.jpg
    418.3 KB · Views: 270
Definitely send them an e-mail because something similar happened to my Geralt bust from The Witcher 2: Assassin's of Kings Collector's edition, but Cd Projekt RED sent me a replacement bust shortly after I provided them with the pictures! :D

No problem, my friend! ;)

I am very sorry for what happened, especially since I'm waiting for my CE to arrive as well. Never fear though and have faith, I'm sure RED will sort this out for you in the next few days! :D

The lads painting those were probably hammered drunk or something, I've dabbled at miniature painting and that is a pretty atrocious job. send them to me and i could definitely correct them for ya'll

Man,. that's actually standard for action figures (at least when I was a kid) but it's pretty piss poor for a collectible figurine.

Born in 1993 here - the lord of the rings action figures that toys r us was selling (If my memory serves me right) had better shading than that of Geralt on the above attached images, which is a pity really

I paint miniatures for a hobby:
if anyone wants a repaint of their figure then id be happy to oblige! ill paint it for free and we can arrange shipping etc however you want! exemplar of my work below:

im not amazing like the pro's but id be happy to repaint a figure for anyone who wants one done.

if anyone wants a repaint of their figure then id be happy to oblige! ill paint it for free and we can arrange shipping etc however you want! exemplar of my work below:

im not amazing like the pro's but id be happy to repaint a figure for anyone who wants one done.

Awesome work!

A job very well done mate!

I dont have a CE myself, since i got the game free with my 970, but i like that initiative of you a lot! Keep up the good work!

Top Bottom