Color blind adjustment

+
Color blind adjustment is needed. I'm partially color blind and it's really hard for me to tell the difference between cards I own and don't own. The subtle change from black and white to color to tell which cards you own is not enough - especially when searching as you cannot toggle any of the Ownership options. Please consider adding some other indicator between cards owned and not owned. Maybe add the "owned" icon to the card some place? Thanks.

Even as one not colorblind, I struggle with this distinction on some cards. Better indication of owenership would be much appreciated.

I'm also colorblind and I have to concentrate a lot to find bits of colour in some card arts. My non-colorblind friends struggle too.
Everytime I see Idarran, I have a little doubt : " Did I fragment it by mistake ? "

I also have difficulty with this sometimes, despite not being colour blind. Clearer indication of some kind certainly would be welcome.

I'm agree with you. There are other things about colorblindness that should be applied.

Top Bottom