Colour blind option please

+
Colour blind option please

I have red-green colourblindness and I honestly can't tell the shades of blue and purple you're using in this game apart. Could you maybe tweak the shades used in the interface a bit? Or replace purple with yellow? Or, on cards which display colour-coded magnifying glasses, use the symbol for each colour (sword, book, statuette) instead of a colour-coded magnifying glass to signify each colour of clue.

And if you have any contact with FFG please pass my feedback along asap, as you can't exactly add a colour-blind option to physical boardgames once they've been printed! ;)

That's good to know, but the digital version's colours are still impossible for some of us to tell apart, and it could be fixed SO EASILY just by making the blue a bit lighter and the purple a bit darker!

The problem isn't with the clues on the character area, obviously, since those also have symbols on them, but with the clue icons on quest sheets, as well as on the locations on the map. Those doin't have symbols on them, and it makes it very hard to tell at a glance whether a location will give you a blue or a purple clue if you travel to it, or whether another player's support quest needs blue or purple clues to complete. For me it's so bad that I have to ask the people I'm playing with.

This should definitely be implemented.

If efforts have been made to make the board game color-blind friendly, the same should be done with the digital version

I'm also having a really hard time tracking the red foot prints in contrast with the grass and its even worst following the scent in the air. It helps to do it at night, the dark contrast is better. Please fix this, around 7-8% of your users have this issue.
Sorry my poor english. Thanks.

Top Bottom