Combat Crashes with AMD R9 285

+
Options>Video>Hud Configuration>Action Log OFF this fixed all my problems with crashing can someone test this?

Trying 15.5 drivers, crashing not fixed.

Gonna try the log thing now..

edit: lol first mob crashed the game - doesn't work

Last edited:
I think you are just being lucky, sometimes it just doesn't crash for a while. I managed to play for like 1 hour straight with no crashes but now I can't
do anything in the last mission where the wild hunters attack the keep (again as Ciri - fck that really :/

I really hate Ciri at this point. 15.5 installed, still crashing on the damned dogs on the bogs. Give up on this, gonna try the win 10 drivers later.

Install 15.5 - still crashing on fight.
nice week work amd...
Support amd - no answer.
CDPR - no make fix,no see this thread.
Friend already end withcer 3 ,i cant move Ciri episode - crash,crash,crash.
Im already 15 level - game crash 200-250 times...
Nice.

Crash to desktop during combat. Maybe 20mins in. GREAT WORK ON THE NEW DRIVER AMD!

---------- Updated at 01:47 AM ----------

Got a contact at AMD. He asked that we email him directly explaining the problems we are facing. roy.taylor@amd.com - Hope we can get to the bottom of this guys.

Drivers 14.12 Options>Video>Hud Configuration>Action Log OFF Ciri episode no crash.
I tried 15.5 drivers on this same episode and crash so my method working only on 14.12 someone test this

Refer to my previous post. He asked that we contact him directly to further address these issues. :rtfm::rtfm::rtfm:

Update: Here is the reply I get:
[FONT=&quot]Hi Chris, we have heard this and we are looking into it, thanks for the feedback.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cheers[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Roy[/FONT]

Last edited:
Refer to my previous post. He asked that we contact him directly to further address these issues. :rtfm::rtfm::rtfm:

Update: Here is the reply I get:
[FONT="]Hi Chris, we have heard this and we are looking into it, thanks for the feedback.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#1f497d][FONT="]Cheers[/FONT]

[FONT="]Roy[/FONT]

Oh yea this fills me with so much hope at the moment, right guys!

Seriously i feel bad that you went through all that for that statement. It sounds more like a pre set pr response than anything.

Top Bottom