Combat Music no longer activating / playing??

+
I've been getting into many fights and for the last two play sessions the combat music that really immerses me into the combat is no longer playing... Idk what I did wrong? The radio station plays fine when I am driving and places like clubs etc do play their music. Could anyone help plz?

Well... the same thing is happening to me right now and this seems to be the only post about this issue >_>
Have you managed to find a fix or something?

Hello.
I've also been experiencing this issue on my 3 caracters. The only combat music playing is the one when I got 3-4 stars (the bad ass max tack music, even when it's Afterlife's Mercenaries coming).
I loaded old save files and it seems to work again, but it will made me lose at least 50h :x
No one have found yet a solution ?

Edit : I desinstall the game before downloading the last patch thinking it would correct it in some way. But nwope.

Hello.
I've also been experiencing this issue on my 3 caracters. The only combat music playing is the one when I got 3-4 stars (the bad ass max tack music, even when it's Afterlife's Mercenaries coming).
I loaded old save files and it seems to work again, but it will made me lose at least 50h :x
No one have found yet a solution ?

Edit : I desinstall the game before downloading the last patch thinking it would correct it in some way. But nwope.
Annoying :(
It's "old" saves (pre-1.23) loaded on 1.23 game ?

Anyway, you could report it (if it is not done yet), with many details as possible (and maybe a save, could be great) ;)
Bug Report
(And maybe try the few steps provide by CDPR before, if it is not also done yet).

More than annoying xD

I have old saves, pre-1.23 and when I load them I still got the battle music
But the new ones, made post-1.23 (even from a game started before 1.23) I haven't got any music.

I haven't reported it yet but I will thanks for the advice.
I haven't checked other issues cause I haven't seen this issue covered. Maybe in "Sound issues". I'll look but 18+ pages seem a lot haha. I've just seen how to solve radio sound problem for now (I haven't got this issue... Yet xD)
But I'll look more thank you =)

Top Bottom