Coming Back, Need Help

+
Hey guys, idk if any of you guys remember me but I quit playing Gwent a while back. I just had a few questions since I just downloaded the game again:

1. What is the new key currency? I can't find anything to use it on.
  2. How is the state of the game? Is it incredibly frustrating still?
  3. Why does a small hammer show up in some cards in deck builder?
  4. How is the balance of the game? I know the devs could never get a good balance before but how about now?
  5. Do you guys think it is a good idea to come back now? I quit....before iron judgement came out so it's been a while...
I literally erased all my old decks and have not played anything. I only bought 25 iron judgement kegs to catch up a bit. I really used to love this game and I would like to see your opinions on it. I'm currently making a deck just to see what's new. Thank you!

2) It´s ok, but there are still some problems.
4) This seson is decent, but it might be an exception.
5) Sure, come back, "test the water", but don't make any commitment before the next patch.

Think you should wait a week. I haven't gone back in a couple of weeks but remain interested in what Dec 10th update brings.

I wouldn't bother with it right now. All that awaits you now are endless games against the same META's over and over again, and frustratingly OP combo's - special mention to Roche/Hen Gaidth Sword.

Oh, and (double) Bribery re-creating your (two) best cards, without fail, every time.

Top Bottom