Coming to Steam?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming to Steam?

They say "PC" but don't specify where exactly. Obviously GOG, but will this come to Steam too? I would be surprised if it didn't since I happily own all the other Witcher games on Steam. This has microtransactions, which I'm fine with, but CDPR may decide they don't want them to go through Valve. I hope it does come to Steam, where I feel most comfortable and would be highly likely to buy said microtransactions ;).

Last edited:
solaris32;n99593 said:
They say "PC" but don't specify where exactly. Obviously GOG, but will this come to Steam too? I would be surprised if it didn't since I happily own all the other Witcher games on Steam. This has microtransactions, which I'm fine with, but CDPR may decide they don't want them to go through Valve. I hope it does come to Steam, where I feel most comfortable and would be highly likely to buy said microtransactions ;).

Ummm why does steam determine whether you pay for kegs etc or not? You don't trust GoG or something? If you want to support the devs I believe through GoG you would be giving them more support as less of the pie would be taken by GoG than steam

TheDyingScotsman

Please refrain from necroing threads that are old -like a year old-, especially when you do not add anything new yourself. Besides, you cannot expect the OP to reply to a year old post.

Closing this thread. For further discussions about Steam please use this thread instead or alternatively this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom