Coming up to steam? and another question about that

+
Coming up to steam? and another question about that

Okay, im new here and i have some doubts, and they are:

The game will launch to steam? if so, do i will be allowed to upload my progression from the beta to steam?

Thanks!!

Okay, im new here and i have some doubts, and they are:

The game will launch to steam? if so, do i will be allowed to upload my progression from the beta to steam?

Thanks!!
Yes, it will be at Steam after beta. The second question is kind of irrelevant because there will be a wipe at end of beta.

The game will launch on steam after the beta.

Any progression made in the beta will be wiped when the full game releases as the intention of the beta is to test servers and card balance.

Just confirming what the other folks have said -- the game will launch on Steam, and beta progression will get wiped periodically.

and beta progression will get wiped periodically.

Can you explain further what you mean with "progression"? I heard rumours that gog wants to try the microtransactions asap, so we will be able to buy Cardpacks in the Beta,too. So collecting the deck doesn't count to this "progression", right? Since you should be able to keep your aquired cards from the Beta, or will these get deleted,too (and we will get back our money? xD)

Can you explain further what you mean with "progression"? I heard rumours that gog wants to try the microtransactions asap, so we will be able to buy Cardpacks in the Beta,too. So collecting the deck doesn't count to this "progression", right? Since you should be able to keep your aquired cards from the Beta, or will these get deleted,too (and we will get back our money? xD)

We'll be outlining more details closer to the beta's launch :)

Progression means your collected cards, at least that's how it was in most card game betas. You'll get as much card packs back after the wipe as you bought with real money.

Top Bottom